Universal Stainless Mesh Inline Fuel Filter (81-0241) by K&N®. 1-3/4" Overall Length. 3/4" Filter Body Length.
Learn everything you want to know about this product
to make an informed purchase.
to make an informed purchase.
Find out everything you need to know about the product warranty
MILLION MILE LIMITED WARRANTY
- K & N O/E Replacement Air Filters and Air Intake Systems purchased from Authorized Dealers are backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty when used primarily on paved roads and on vehicles for which they were designed. If one of these products ever fails to provide complete satisfaction, K&N will replace it. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY K&N WARRANTY
- Any K&N product used for 1: any type of racing or competition; 2: any off-road use, custom or modified applications; 3: any off-road or dual sport motorcycle/ ATV use; or 4: any illegal highway use, marine, or industrial applications. All K&N Air Filters not covered by our million mile warranty are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase with no mileage limitation. This includes K&N Air Filters sold for ATV's and off-highway or dual-purpose motorcycles. INCORRECT CLEANING OR USE VOIDS WARRANTY
- KnN Aftermarket Air Filters should be cleaned every 50,000 miles for normal highway use, more often in dusty conditions. Cleaning should be done with K&N cleaner and air filter oil (or comparable air filter cleaner and oil). Use of compressed air, or chemicals not specifically designed to clean and re-oil cotton air filters (i.e. gasoline, transmission fluid, motor oil, lightweight oil, or diesel fuel) will void the warranty. Any damaged, abused or modified K&N Air Filters will not be warranted. REPLACEMENT
- Any K&N product returned to K&N will need a Return Goods Authorization number and must be sent at customers' expense along with proof of purchase. EXTENT OF WARRANTY
- Any defective K&N Air Filter properly returned to K&N will be replaced. K&N reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly complied with. In the event that the terms are not complied with, K&N shall be under no obligation to honor this warranty. K&N will not be responsible for any indirect, consequential, special, contingent, or other damages. CONSUMER PROTECTION PLEDGE
- We want to make sure that when you buy a K&N Lifetime Air Filter or Air Intake System, you can be confident your vehicle's warranty will not be impacted. We also want you to feel confident that even if you experience difficulties with a dealership repair department, we will step-in and resolve the issue, so you won't have to. Therefore, K & N makes the following Pledge: K&N pledges to their customers that they will not be taken advantage of and charged for a repair due to a manufacturer warranty denial blamed on the presence of a K&N product. ENGINE PROTECTION LIMITED WARRANTY
- Unlike many companies, K&N warranty for O/E replacement air filters and intake systems does extend beyond the replacement of a defective KnN part. For the original purchaser of the product, our warranty covers any engine damage or related costs incurred as a direct result of the use of a properly installed and maintained K&N O/E replacement air filter or intake system on the specific vehicle for which the product was designed to be used by K&N. This includes reasonable vehicle repair costs, sensor replacements, car rental fees or other incidental expenses directly related to an engine problem caused by the failure of a K&N product. Furthermore, we warrant that using KN product will not result in a vehicle warranty denial. K&N will not be responsible for any indirect, consequential, special, contingent, or other damages not listed above.
- We will promptly reimburse the consumer for the cost of the repair if a service provider denies warranty coverage as a result of a K&N product or claims that a K&N product has caused harm to your engine or vehicle. In order to receive reimbursement, we require each of the following: The consumer must provide a written statement or repair order from the dealership or service provider in which the dealership or service provider blames the problem or warranty denial on a K&N product; The service provider or consumer must provide KN with all allegedly damaged parts. Many states have laws that require a service provider to retain all parts replaced during a vehicle repair, unless given consent to dispose of the parts by the consumer. K&N will pay the shipping cost to recover these parts; and The consumer must provide proof of purchase of the K&N product along with cooperation in helping us investigate the claim.
- Once these steps have been completed, K&N will contact the service provider and collect evidence to support their claim. In the event we are not provided with sufficient evidence, we reserve the right to reject the claim and will use our best efforts to assist in establishing your rights toward the service provider under warranty or other provisions.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More
Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes:
ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
K&N® 81-0241 - Inline Fuel Filter $8.72
Add To Cart