- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® B380 RFT$208.29
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Kia Sportage Tires
The Kia Sportage is a stylish well-rounded SUV. It has the luxurious comfort of a SUV while maintaining car-like handling. It has an athletic build quality and a firm body. It’s spacious, comfortably accommodating a small family with room to spare. This vehicle has a smooth ride quality and impressive maneuverability. A good tire selection for your car will enhance its performance and ride quality. CARiD stocks a wide selection of top quality Kia Sportage tires from the most reputable manufacturers in the country. They range from summer tires for the warmer months of the year to winter tires for the colder periods of the year. Winter tires are equipped to handle the low temperatures associated with the extended winter period. They also stock all season tires for areas that experience short winters. This product comes with a lot of convenience because it allows you to operate with one set of tires between the alternating warm and cold periods of the year. The only drawback here is that they are not as effective as the specialized tires especially in extreme weather conditions.
Kia Sportage tires are designed by skilled professionals using sophisticated innovative technologies to guarantee precision and reliability. They use premium materials in the production process to ensure that the final product meets the stringent quality standards set by the industry. Always ensure that your tires are in superb condition before you drive off to your next destination. Thread patterns have a strong impact on performance and safety. Reduced thread patterns limit the cooling effect of air currents thereby leading to increased heat buildup in the tire. This contributes to the increased risks of tire malfunction. Aging tires require immediate replacement. Such tires have increased porosity and have a higher propensity for leakage compared to newer tires. Install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all your tires to monitor air pressure and temperature accordingly.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.