Kia Spectra Parts
The first generation of the Kia Spectra was presented in 2000. The vehicle has a distinctive exterior design: the grille with chrome elements, the elongated shape of the headlights, U-shaped hood, etc. A higher level of comfort in the cabin is provided with air conditioning, power windows, and great audio system. With the advent of the restyling of the second-generation Kia Spectra, some specifications have been improved. Under the hood, the Kia got a 2.0-liter engine that produces 140 horsepower and is mated with a 4-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive.
Looking for some repair parts for your great Kia Spectra? Take a look at CARiD's catalog. You can find quality repair parts at attractive prices on our website! We have everything you may need to maintain the Kia Spectra. CARiD deals with the most reliable brands in the industry so you get nothing but high quality. Each and every part is created to meet the original equipment standards, so you will easily restore your vehicle's performance. You will be definitely satisfied with the products we offer. Place your order right now!
- Dorman®Camshaft Position Sensor Connectorfrom $25.45
- Fel-Pro®Cylinder Head Gasketfrom $25.17
- Victor Reinz®Engine Conversion Gasket Setfrom $44.99
- Dayco®Timing Component Kit with Water Pumpfrom $79.53
- Timken®Wheel Bearing, Frontfrom $32.23
- Cardone Select®Window Regulatorfrom $54.26
- MOOG®Front Lower Ball Jointfrom $28.14
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Kia Spectra repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Kia Spectra, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Kia Spectra Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Kia Spectra Fuel Delivery
- Kia Spectra A/C and Heating
- Kia Spectra Exhaust Parts
- Kia Spectra Engine Cooling
- Kia Spectra Starting & Charging
- Kia Spectra Ignition Parts
- Kia Spectra Electrical Parts
- Kia Spectra Engine Parts
- Kia Spectra Transmission Parts
- Kia Spectra Driveline & Axles
- Kia Spectra Steering Parts
- Kia Spectra Suspension Parts
- Kia Spectra Brake Parts
- Kia Spectra Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Kia Spectra Performance Engine Cooling
- Kia Spectra Performance Engine Parts
- Kia Spectra Performance Ignition Systems
| Posted by Alice | (Laval, QC)
Got these installed in my Kia Spectra '06 just fine. Car started up right away and is running good a week later. Didn't really give me a performance boost but I drive like a grandma anyways to preserve my car in every sense. If these last a good 60,000 miles I'll be really happy with this.