The Kia Soul has a great styling design, competent ride quality and superb handling. It is characterized by soft lines that run from the front to the back. It is affordable, with an acceptable fuel economy and the ideal car for budget-minded customers. It is spacious, accommodating a couple of adults at the back. However, its cargo space is limited. You will need a trailer to handle any extra luggage you may need to move. A trailer hitch from CARiD also comes in handy to hitch the trailer to the car. Your first step is determining the towing capacity of your vehicle. This information is available from your owners’ manual. Only then can you identify the appropriate trailer for your car and its corresponding hitch. CARiD stocks a wide range of trailer hitches, catering for different types of vehicles. These products are designed by professional engineers to guarantee precision and safety.
Kia Soul trailer hitches are sturdy and reliable. They are also resistant to corrosion. Depending on the size of your trailer, you may choose a weight-carrying hitch or a weight-distribution hitch. Also, consider load distribution across the trailer and the vehicle. Selecting a weight-carrying hitch will also require an equalizing hitch to balance the load forward up to the front axle. A weight-distribution hitch on the other hand is equipped with spring bars, which enable it to push some load weight to the front tires. This ensures the car and the trailer remains stable on the road and do not become a nuisance to other road users. Trailer hitches are fully welded constructions designed to provide precise fitment for a specific make or model. You can rest assured that there is a trailer hitch designed specifically for your vehicle. No adjustments are required. The hitch connects into your vehicle in less than half an hour.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 5 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Class 1 Sportframe Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $107.00$107.00
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $120.02$120.02
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $107.00$107.00
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- Eurosport Daytona® - Navy Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- Thule® - Transporter Combi Cargo BoxStarting at: $476.95$476.95
"The hitch works great, however the information regarding the ease of installation was not altogether correct. When I attempted to install the hitch on my 2013 Kia Soul, I found that the frame was not pre-drilled as described in the information provided by CARiD. I therefore had to spend $186 on installation by my local Kia Dealer. "