Strong performance, spacious cabin, very hip styling and tons of standard features are all presented in an affordable package in the form of the Kia Soul. It is among the most fun hatchbacks to drive and does not disappoint no matter what year or trim you opt for. Ensure that this satisfying performance is sustained for as long as you own the Kia Rio by installing a new aftermarket exhaust system into the car. Relying on the stock exhaust system is a bad idea and robs you of the opportunity to double the thrill of driving the Kia Soul. Custom Kia Soul Exhaust Systems are designed to provide the ultimate boost in performance by optimizing exhaust flow, unlike the stock exhaust which only provides a way out for exhaust flow while stifling the powerful sound of the engine. Break the curse of defeat in the stock exhaust by installing one of the state-of-the-art Rio Soul performance exhaust systems available at CARiD.
They come in a range of models for each Soul edition and fit into the different Soul engines. What you get in return is a jump in power output, usually up to 10% extra. Torque increases are of a proportionate amount and together, the additional horsepower and torque will give your Soul tons of towing power. Acceleration will be a breeze, what with the enhanced throttle response and better interaction across the various car systems? Opting to buy a custom Kia Soul exhaust system is like building a house instead of renting one; the long term benefits far outweigh the initial cost. There won’t be replacement or repair costs to burden you because the exhaust system is built to last. And of course you won’t believe how much better the new exhaust system sounds compared to the stock exhaust. Deep, pronounced and controlled, it is everything an ultra-power train should sound like.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- AEM® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $449.25$449.25
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $554.40$554.40
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Rear Section Exhaust SystemStarting at: $372.29$372.29
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
"The exhaust is great. Very easy to install. The sound is as good as you can expect from a four-cylinder turbocharged engine. The low and mid-range throttle response is great. My slight turbo lag is all gone. It is everything I expected from Borla. I highly recommend that you have this system installed as soon as you can!"
"Great item, high quality. "