- (101)Disc Brake PadsKia Soul
- (103)Brake RotorsKia Soul
- OE Repair Brake KitsKia Soul
- (1)Drum Brake ShoesKia Soul
- (11)Brake DrumsKia Soul
- (49)Brake CalipersKia Soul
- (1)Brake Wheel CylindersKia Soul
- (11)Brake Lines & HosesKia Soul
- Brake Master CylindersKia Soul
- (6)Brake BoostersKia Soul
- (3)ABS System PartsKia Soul
- (17)Parking Brake ComponentsKia Soul
- Brake System SensorsKia Soul
- (28)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsKia Soul
- (9)Brake HardwareKia Soul
- (7)Brake Fluids & LubricantsKia Soul
The Kia Soul, produced and retailed since 2009, is a compact car that boasts unique styling and efficient performance. The Soul is classified as a compact car and comes in 5-door hatchback body variant only. Designed to appeal to the younger demographic, the model shows off a modern rectangular “boxy” shape. Such design allows the Soul to feature a spacious interior despite of the automobile’s modest overall size. Currently the Kia Soul is already in its second generation and comes with a range of cosmetic exterior and interior enhancements. As for the powertrain, the automobile can be had with two different engines: a 1.6L gasoline/diesel I4 or a 2.0L turbocharged I4.
At our web store, we make it easy for you to find and order just the right Kia Soul brake parts required for the effective repair of your automobile. Regardless of the type of malfunction, we can easily provide you with brand new and exactly fitting replacement for your car's defective and worn out parts. Restore the smooth performance of your automobile’s brake system with the help of ultimately functional and dependable brake boosters, brake drums, brake lines, hoses, disc brake pads and drum brake shoes available on our digital shelves. We offer a perfect blend of the highest quality and a price that makes it easy, so why not use the great chance?
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...$52.24 - $980.87
- ACDelco® Advantage Non-Coated Brake RotorAdvantage Non-Coated Front Brake Rotor by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage brake rotors and drums feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers...$18.14 - $112.83
- Power Stop® Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...$14.46 - $151.03
- Centric® C-Tek Standard Brake RotorC-Tek Standard Brake Rotor by Centric. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet operation,...$12.51 - $158.43
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$18.58 - $753.48
- Pronto® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Pronto. Get maximum stopping power, reduced noise, and smooth, vibration-free braking performance with Pronto disc brake rotors. Theyre engineered to high metallurgical standards, precision balanced, and...$8.76 - $148.73
- Beck Arnley® TRUE Metal Premium Brake RotorTRUE Metal Premium Brake Rotor by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s,...$21.72 - $229.81
- Wagner® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.$15.98 - $1,007.24
- Auto 7® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Auto 7. Does your vehicle vibrate as you're stopping? Do you hear a screeching sound as you stop? Do you have a spongy pedal? Or is your parking brake useless? Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair your Hyundai, KIA...$8.16 - $280.71
- ACDelco® Advantage Ceramic Disc Brake PadsAdvantage Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Advantage Friction brake pads feature the fit, form and function of premium aftermarket brakes at a more economical price. The ACDelco Advantage line offers dependability,...$15.84 - $47.54
- ACDelco® Professional Durastop Ceramic Disc Brake PadsProfessional Durastop Ceramic Disc Brake Pads by ACDelco. ACDelco Professional DuraStop Ceramic Brake Pads offer outstanding performance and are generally quieter and more durable than competitive semi-metallic pads. D3EA tested and...$27.88 - $101.56
- Power Stop® Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are thermal...$25.48 - $74.88
- Centric® C-Tek Ceramic Brake PadsC-Tek Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric. Thanks to advanced ceramic formula, these pads produce minimal dust extending rotor life and providing exceptional braking performance you can trust. They're scorched and shimmed to eliminate the...$11.62 - $40.20
- Centric® C-Tek Metallic Brake PadsC-Tek Metallic Brake Pads by Centric. Designed to provide consistent braking power without brake squealing, groaning, and vibration, these brake pads also produce minimal dust and prolong rotor life. 100% asbestos- and copper-free...$8.88 - $62.90
- Centric® Posi Quiet Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation, these...$27.09 - $162.23
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Victor Reinz® Cylinder Head Gasket$34.51 - $109.42