The Soul has a unique style but the comfort and features you need to drive it to all your daily destinations so it’s an important tool in your day to day life. Since you drive it every day and it gets attention everywhere it goes you want to make sure it looks as good as it can and perhaps reflects your own personal style. Our visual upgrades are the perfect solution because they allow you to customize your Soul so that it looks great every time someone sees it!
While we have a range of upgrades perhaps the most important is the Kia Soul custom body kit since it’s a versatile upgrade that can give you a number of different looks. Our wide range of parts gives you the opportunity to give your vehicle subtle but stunning improvements or completely change it so that it looks like a different vehicle from the one that was built. We have the brands that give you quality products so that you know you’re getting the right products and we have great prices so that you get value for your money. It’s never been so easy to complete your Soul!
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Street Scene® Front LipFront Lip by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. The front lip is an easy way to add downforce to the front wheels for better traction and improved stability.$172.65 - $272.16
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...Stylish and aerodynamicHigh Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass$71.10 - $1,465.25
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted)Kia Soul 2014, 1.25" Bodyside Moldings by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60 - $192.05
- Magic Tilt® Galvanized FenderGalvanized Fender by Magic Tilt®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...$21.08 - $38.19
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- Seibon® 15 3/4" x 19 1/2" Carbon Fiber Square PanelUniversal 15 3/4" x 19 1/2" Carbon Fiber Square Panel by Seibon®. Material: Carbon Fiber. 1 Piece. Seibon Carbon components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. The production team offers superior...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$42.50 - $102.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber TubeUniversal 47" Carbon Fiber Tube by Seibon®. Material: Carbon Fiber. 1 Piece. Seibon Carbon components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. The production team offers superior craftsmanship with over 15 years...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$30.60 - $45.90
- Street Scene® Front Lip (Unpainted) (950-70380)Front Lip by Street Scene®. Material: Polyurethane. Comes unpainted. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. The front lip is an easy way to add downforce to the front wheels for...Attractive, distinctive stylingLowers the vehicle’s front end$227.08
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Kia Soul Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2014 Kia Soul