More comfort for you and extra safety for your truck with Kia Side Steps from CARiD. Hassle-free boarding onto your truck with anti-slip surfacing and other amenities, like optional lights, that will take the boarding safety to the next level. We have ensured that your choice within CARiD is limited to high-quality products only, working with the best manufacturers that do know style and quality like no others. High grade steels, supreme coatings and finishes that are backed up with years and even decades of warranty.
Shopping at CARiD you'll get the best Kia Side Steps, that will deliver solid protection to your rocker panels. Installing Kia Side Steps won't cost you an arm and a leg, it's just as easy as shopping with CARiD, because most of the side steps require no drilling for installation and will simply bolt on. For some of the products you may purchase the optional extenders that will let you position the step bar a bit further from the rocker panel.
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romiks Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts easily....$368.50 - $599.50
- Romik® RAL Series Running BoardsRAL Series Running Boards by Romik. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black...$544.50 - $654.50
- Tuff-Bar® 3" Step Bars3" Step Bars by Tuff-Bar, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and step up in style with a set of new step bars from Tuff-Bar. Choose between polished stainless steel and mild steel that is powder coated in black for good looks and corrosion...$108.35 - $324.00
- Westin® 4" Oval Tube Step Bars4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately). Oval Tube...$145.04 - $331.35
- Westin® 3" E-Series Step Bars3" E-Series Round Step Bars by Westin, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will be more accessible for...$140.65 - $336.35
- Westin® 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...$206.86 - $406.21
- Dee Zee® 3" Round SS Nerf Bars3" Round SS Nerf Bars by Dee Zee, 1 Pair. These 3" diameter tube bars run outward from your vehicle at 90 degree angles then curve stylishly to provide excellent footing room. Nerf Bars are available in polished stainless steel or...$129.33 - $197.09
- Aries® 3" Round Side Bars3" Side Bars by Aries, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy. Fitting these...$96.91 - $202.38
- ATS® E2 Series Side StepsE2 Series Side Steps by ATS, 1 Pair. Constructed from high-strength lightweight aluminum, the E2 series offers the utility of a running boards flat surface in a stylish step bar design. A 5-inch wide tube has a flat top area with...$228.51 - $303.54
- Go Rhino® 5" OE Xtreme Low Profile Oval Side Steps5" OE Xtreme Low Profile Oval Side Steps by Go Rhino, 1 Pair. Add the stylish look of brilliantly polished stainless steel to your vehicle while providing a flat, wide stepping area thats convenient and safe to use. Durable black...$293.22 - $422.99
- Go Rhino® 4" Oval OE Xtreme Side Bars4" OE Xtreme Oval Side Steps by Go Rhino, 1 Pair. This Oval Bar is a one-piece factory style side bar. But it is stronger than the original and it is rust proof. Theyre available in your choice of sleek powder coated black or...$183.77 - $283.66
- SteelCraft® 3" Side Steps3" Side Steps by Steelcraft, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy. Fitting...$137.95 - $275.65
- Broadfeet® 3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars3" Round Stainless Steel Side Bars by Broadfeet, 1 Pair. Give a boost to your tired legs and your vehicle's look with these 3" round side bars. Made from a high grade T-304 stainless steel tubing, the side bars are polished to a...$230.00 - $290.00
- Black Horse® 3" Round Side Steps3" Round Side Steps by Black Horse Off Road, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories give you a bit more convenience, offering easier getting in and out of the vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed of sturdy 3''...$200.00 - $320.00
- Dee Zee® NX Running BoardsNX Running Boards by Dee Zee, 1 Pair. This stylish and corrosion resistant aluminum running board is styled with a contemporary look that matches todays sleek crossover sport utility vehicles, and comes in a universal 71-inch length...$135.58 - $385.18
Guides & Articles
- Running BoardsFolding Steps Make It Easier To Reach Your Pickup BedMaybe you've struggled to reach the roof rack of an SUV during loading and unloading of baggage. Or, if you live in a winter climate area, maybe you've also found it extremely difficult to clear snow off your van's roof because the brush in your hand wasn't long enough to reach the center. Either way, opening a vehicle door and standing precariously on the floor with both feet just inside can easily lead to loss of balance and injury. Plus, there's always a plenty of snow that spills into the passenger area - no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
- Running BoardsRunning Boards – Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsSide Steps - Choosing the right Fit, Style, FunctionIf you have a pickup, SUV, or a Jeep, then you probably feel, as we do, that 4x4s are attractive in nature and serve as great canvasses for creating an individual vehicle identity. Because the overall shapes of truck designs are unpretentious, lines tend to accentuate strength. And bright work (or black work) applied in the right fashion can heighten bold styling, accentuate luxury, or both. We know that running boards or side steps have potential to make a big impact in this category, and we understand form is just as important as function when it comes to selecting the right ones. That's why we offer a great variety of full-length running boards and step bars as well as short-length steps. We've even got steps that fit easily onto trailer hitch openings.
- Running BoardsRunning Board And Side Step GlossaryRunning boards versus side steps: what’s the difference? That may be obvious to some, but what distinguishes a round side bar from an oval one? How would you know if you prefer a "cab-length" or "wheel-to-wheel" length tube step? If you’re shopping for running boards or side steps for your truck, you may be unfamiliar with the terminology. Browse through our helpful glossary, so that you can make a more informed purchase decision when visiting our Running Boards & Step Bars store.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Kia Running Boards & Step Bars Reviews
2006 Kia Sorento