- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Kia Rondo Tires
The Kia Rondo space wagon provides the solution to many families transport needs. This car provides amazing functionality. It has third row seating available to accommodate at least seven people at the back. This vehicle has sharp steering and decent acceleration. The ride quality is comfortable and handling quite impressive. With the right set of tires, this vehicle is bound to take you places you never imagined it could reach. In this regard, CARiD has in stock a wide selection of high-grade tires from the most reputable brands in the country. You will find a rich mix of up market products such as Continental and Michelin. They also carry the more affordable variety to ensure they cater for the widest possible section of the market. Quality is key for satisfactory service delivery. These tires are made from a mix of top grade materials such as natural rubbers and synthetic materials. The production process involves application of innovative technologies to ensure that the product meets the stringent quality requirements imposed by the industry.
Kia Rondo tires are available under different categories. Summer tires and snow tires are made to cater for warm weather and cold temperatures respectively. The all season tire is a convenience item made for regions that enjoy a short winter period. However, they are not as effective as specialized tires are in extreme weather conditions. CARiD also stocks regular and all terrain tires for paved roads and off roader tracks respectively. All these tires come in different sizes and varied quality. You may need the assistance of a sales person from CARiD to make the right selection for your car. Also, install a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on each tire to ensure that air pressure and temperature are maintained at optimal levels. These devices alert the driver whenever significant deviations are noted on any one tire.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.