Unofficially branded a CUV – Crossover Utility Vehicle, the Kia Rondo is indeed a reliable utility vehicle. It packs plenty of surprises in its compact minivan interior and is clearly a winner when it comes to holding is own on any road. Make your Kia Rondo move faster and exhibit more punch and power by fitting it with a brand new aftermarket exhaust system. Aftermarket Kia Rondo exhaust systems are everything the stock exhaust system is not – high performance, effective, engine sound enhancers and exhaust flow and fuel advocates all rolled into one. A premium Ronda exhaust system, such as those sold by CARiD, will give your engine insurmountable amounts of horsepower and torque. Throw in a performance header or two, muffler, catalytic converter or any of the tailpipe kits available and you double the power gains, which loosely translates to ability to go up the hills without pumping up the engine to the maximum and driving through road patches you wouldn’t dare drive through before for fear of getting stuck.
With the increased engine efficiency comes better fuel consumption. Custom Kia Rondo exhaust system deflectors have the amazing ability to block unburned fuel from flowing into the exhaust system, in this way saving you from unnecessary loss of fuel. By enhancing the clean burning of fuel, they make it possible for the engine to produce more power using less fuel. All this adds up to higher fuel mileage for you and will easily earn yourself an extra 1-2mpg on the gas mileage record. A powerful rumble is guaranteed with the custom Rondo exhaust system. Enjoy the powerful, free flowing mellow tone of the exhaust note which becomes more determined the more you press the accelerator. Really, your Kia Rondo deserves to roar like the conqueror it is. Get a custom exhaust system to make this possible.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $425.79$425.79
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Oval TipsStarting at: $70.66$70.66
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Oval Double-Wall Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $84.99$84.99
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled End TipStarting at: $24.99$24.99
"The exhaust is great. Very easy to install. The sound is as good as you can expect from a four-cylinder turbocharged engine. The low and mid-range throttle response is great. My slight turbo lag is all gone. It is everything I expected from Borla. I highly recommend that you have this system installed as soon as you can!"
"Great item, high quality. "