- (207)Fuel PumpsKia Optima
- (152)Fuel TanksKia Optima
- (46)Fuel FiltersKia Optima
- (67)Fuel Injectors & RailsKia Optima
- (51)Fuel Pressure RegulatorsKia Optima
- (73)Throttle BodiesKia Optima
- (92)CarburetorKia Optima
- (3)Diesel Fuel System PartsKia Optima
- (106)Fuel Hoses, Clamps, GasketsKia Optima
- (39)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesKia Optima
- (106)Fuel System AdditivesKia Optima
- (6)Accelerator PedalsKia Optima
Finding quality parts for your Kia vehicle can be a real hassle. There are so many crappy knockoff parts out there (most manufactured for pennies-on-the-dollar) that it often seems like the only choice you have is to bear down and go to the dealer for a good ol fashioned “wallet spanking.” This is especially true when you need genuine OE replacement part for your Optima's fuel system. Parts like the fuel pump are pricey and there's no way you're driving your car if the pump's faulty!
Our mission is to bring you low-cost parts that are made with the same care and precision that factory Kia parts are made with. The companies that make the fuel pumps, injectors, sending units, gas caps, fuel, tanks, filters, and gaskets we sell are all brands that also make OEM parts for major auto manufacturers to put in their factory vehicles. You've all heard of name brands like Bosch, Genuine, Delphi, and Replace – These companies make quality fuel pumps, filters, and replacement gas tanks that way undercut the dealer's price. And their parts last and perform just as well! We sell fuel system parts made by the aforementioned heavyweight brands, along with many others you might not have heard of like FAE, Donga, and Pilot.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric fuel...$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pumps first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants from...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...$44.80 - $1,453.47
- Bosch® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Bosch. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved...$6.98 - $465.81
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to pay...$2.04 - $163.83
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...$2.04 - $163.83
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...$27.31 - $524.23
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...$42.43 - $1,433.74
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary...$9.42 - $416.43
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...$31.55 - $376.92
- Beck Arnley® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Beck Arnley. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950s, brand...$49.21 - $460.73
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...$9.40 - $600.97
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.