The Kia Optima is among the most popular mid-size sedans. Ample space, comfort, tasteful interiors, stylish outline and a potent engine are among Optima’s top attractions. But even with all these positives, it suffers the laxity brought about by a weak stock exhaust system. Like any other stock exhaust, the Optima stock exhaust is limited when it comes to exhaust gas control. Narrow pipes and a constrictive design make it difficult for spent gases to make their way out of the engine and through the exhaust system. A custom exhaust system changes all that. Designed to give optimal exhaust flow, custom Kia Optima Exhaust Systems increase the engine’s capacity to produce power by maximizing the flow of clean air into the engine. Get superior quality Kia Optima exhausts from CARiD where options such as the Borla cat back exhaust system for the Kia Optima are among the bestselling units on offer.
Using a performance header alongside the exhaust system will give you the highest increase in horsepower and is worth going for when you want to push the Optima engine to its highest potential. In addition to the gains in power, an aftermarket Kia Optima exhaust system enhances engine efficiency to give better fuel consumption. By increasing exhaust scavenging, the new exhaust pipes ensure that there are no impurities within the engine. Fuel burns purer to give more power, and the low backpressure created by the exhaust system prevents unburned fuel from flowing into the pipes and going to waste. You will be grateful for the extra 1-2mpg you get as a result of all this. Not forgetting the classic booming roar of a custom Kia Optima exhaust system which makes the car sound more powerful than it looks.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 2 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Dorman® - Exhaust Manifold With Integrated Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $353.14$353.14
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust SystemStarting at: $879.87$879.87
- Auto 7® - Exhaust Manifold GasketStarting at: $11.03$11.03
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Oval Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $95.25$95.25
- ARK Performance® - 2.5" Polished Stainless Steel Test Pipe and Resonated HFCStarting at: $475.15$475.15
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $259.03$259.03
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Federal Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $253.25$253.25
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $262.18$262.18
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $344.90$344.90
Posted by Russell L.
"The exhaust is great. Very easy to install. The sound is as good as you can expect from a four-cylinder turbocharged engine. The low and mid-range throttle response is great. My slight turbo lag is all gone. It is everything I expected from Borla. I highly recommend that you have this system installed as soon as you can!"