Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
Kia Optima Replacement Engine Parts
About Kia Optima Replacement Engine Parts
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...
$1,475.00from $1,180.00 - $13,405.00# 5374
- GENUINE® Replacement SuperchargersReplacement Superchargers by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.84from $0.67 - $1,113.91# 2019
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...
$185.94from $148.75 - $1,667.50# 5375
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...
$6.30from $5.04 - $27.19# 4448
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine BeltContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine Belt by Continental®. Designed to transmit torque and drive engine accessories, this serpentine belt provides quieter and cooler performance, greater durability, and maximum service life...
$8.28from $6.62 - $103.71# 5987
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...
$23.79from $19.03 - $314.86# 4079
- GENUINE® Replacement TurbochargersReplacement Turbochargers by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.84from $0.67 - $1,113.91# 2023
- MANN-Filter® Spin-On Oil FilterSpin-On Oil Filter by MANN-Filter®. 1 Piece. This oil filter is designed to provide the engine with clean oil needed for smooth and long-lasting operation. The product stands up to even the most demanding conditions while providing...
$5.38from $4.30 - $19.86# 4638
- AE® CamshaftsCamshafts by AE®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...
$2.81from $2.25 - $299.16# 1997
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component KitContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component Kit by Continental®. This kit includes everything you need to do timing belt replacement efficiently. By replacing belt components along with the belt, you will prevent uneven...
$29.59from $23.67 - $316.07# 5986
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dorman’s Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.
$16.48from $13.18 - $447.19# 4123
- GENUINE® CrankcasesCrankcases by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...
$0.84from $0.67 - $1,113.91# 2093
- Anchor® Engine MountsEngine Mounts by Anchor®. If you feel vibration accompanied by unusual noise when driving, this can be the sign of a bad engine mount. Replace it with a mount from the leading aftermarket supplier, Anchor. Manufactured to OEM...
$3.03from $2.42 - $90.26# 4679
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...
$10.89from $8.71 - $17.39# 4449
- Denso® Oil FilterOil Filter by Denso®. When it comes to oil filters, you can't do better than Denso. This is why Densi is one of the world's premier OE oil filter suppliers. Denso uses this world class know-how to produce First Time Fit™ line....
$6.60from $5.28 - $9.38# 4672
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlPerforming a Basic Engine Tune Up
This article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction...
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Popular Popular Products
- Camshafts & ComponentsKia Optima
- Crankshafts & ComponentsKia Optima
- Cylinder Heads & ComponentsKia Optima
- Miscellaneous Engine PartsKia Optima
- Motor Mounts & Mounting HardwareKia Optima
- Oil Filters & ComponentsKia Optima
- Turbochargers, Superchargers & ComponentsKia Optima
- Timing Belts & ComponentsKia Optima
- Oil Pumps & ComponentsKia Optima
- Auxiliary Drive Belts & Serpentine BeltsKia Optima
- Balance Shafts & ComponentsKia Optima
- Engine AssembliesKia Optima
- Engine Bearings & ComponentsKia Optima
- Engine Pulleys, Harmonic BalancersKia Optima
- Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesKia Optima
- Engine Valves & ComponentsKia Optima
- Oil Pans, Drain Plugs & DipsticksKia Optima
- Piston Rings & ComponentsKia Optima
- Pistons & ComponentsKia Optima
- Pushrods, Rocker Arms, LiftersKia Optima
- Timing Chains & ComponentsKia Optima
- Timing Covers & ComponentsKia Optima
- Timing Gears & ComponentsKia Optima
- Valve Covers & ComponentsKia Optima
- Oil Coolers & ComponentsKia Optima
Kia Optima Replacement Engine Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2005 Kia Optima | Posted by Nhon | (Worcester, MA)
It is made of tough molded plastic. So I am able to make it as tight as I want. And I am sure it will not fail. This cap works as it should, so I am very pleased.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Optima Part Numbers
- Fel-Pro® VS50697R - Valve Cover Gasket Set
- Auto 7® 621-0053 - Harmonic Balancer
- Auto 7® 644-0019 - Outer Engine Valve Cover Gasket
- Auto 7® 630-0012 - Upper Drive Belt Idler Pulley
- Auto 7® 634-0354 - Engine Timing Chain
- Auto 7® 631-0145 - Engine Timing Chain Tensioner
- Auto 7® 631-0147 - Engine Timing Chain Tensioner Lever
- Auto 7® 301-1174 - Serpentine Belt
- Continental Elite® 4040372 - Gatorback™ Poly-V Serpentine Belt, Alternator and Water Pump
- Kia Optima Models
- Optima EX Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima EX Luxury Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima Hybrid Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima Hybrid EX Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima Hybrid EX Premium Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima Hybrid LX Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima Hybrid Premium Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima LX Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima Limited Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima SE Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima SX Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima SX Turbo Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima SXL Replacement Engine Parts