Kia Optima Climate Control Parts
- Replace® - Heater CoreStarting at: $79.40$79.40
- TYC® - A/C Condenser Fan AssemblyStarting at: $64.08$64.08
- AIR PRODUCTS® - A/C EvaporatorStarting at: $101.50$101.50
- FOUR SEASONS® - A/C Expansion ValveStarting at: $33.68$33.68
- GENERA® - A/C Condenser Fan MotorStarting at: $73.51$73.51
- BEHR® - Heater CoreStarting at: $167.69$167.69
- Pilot® - Cabin Air FilterStarting at: $16.20$16.20
- NISSENS® - A/C Condenser Fan AssemblyStarting at: $167.75$167.75
- GENUINE® - Blower Motor ResistorStarting at: $81.42$81.42
- HALLA® - Heater CoreStarting at: $255.60$255.60
"Product is great quality and durable. Easy installation."
"I think this is a good choice. All the dirt and debris collects on the filter so nothing harmful enters inside of the car. This item does its job well!"
"The condensor was a perfect replacement. I didn't have any trouble installing it. So far the A/C has been working great so I would say the quality and price are both right where they need to be for a great buy. The only reason I didn't give the appearance five stars is there was a small dented area in the fins about the size of your thumb. The box wasn't damaged so I'm pretty sure it happened prior to shipment. Other than that, it looked great too."
"After installation I waited for my wife to make a comment. She noticed an increased air quality. That is all we all need to hear. We did notice that we did not have to crank the AC to max in order to cool the cabin. As we have a CDN model, we are able to leave temp at 22 instead 15 C. A huge difference in air flow. For real, no bull."