The Korean automaker Kia started its business back in 1944 as a producer of steel tubing and bicycle parts. Over the course of many years the company evolved from a bicycle and motorcycle manufacturer to an automobile producer and by 1973 Kia built its first automotive manufacturing plant where Korea’s first passenger car, the Brisa, was born. Today, Kia is a growing brand that has seen a major upswing since its acquisition by Hyundai with increasingly decent build quality, performance, and overall enhancements. Kia’s broad lineup of aggressively priced and well-built vehicles include coupes, sedans, and SUVs that stand-out for their performance, styling, and value.
Although Kia Motors is a relative newcomer to the United States’ auto market, you can still find an abundance of aftermarket parts and accessories designed take the performance and the appearance of your Kia to the whole new level. With CARiD you’ve got yourself a vault full of essential aftermarket upgrades including the sporty looking Kia off-road bumpers to keep your factory-installed plastic bumpers protected from accidental dings and scratches sometimes occurring as a result of minor collisions with shopping carts or careless drivers. Keep your vehicle safe and look mighty tough with the Steelcraft’s highly-affordable stainless steel bumper guards.
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front BumperHighRock 4x4™ High-Access Front Bumper by Bestop®. The High Access Front Bumper is designed for ultimate clearance for off road adventures. Tough, winch-ready construction makes it suitable for any adventure or misadventure you...$20.96 - $528.42
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$23.99 - $1,262.99
- FEY® Surestep Rear BumperSurestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their functionality and reliability.$2.32 - $596.69
- Monster Hooks® Tow HookThe Monster Swivel Hook is the only shackle replacement hook in the world! It’s 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. It’s 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.It allows you to simply latch on...Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$258.00
- Rugged Ridge® Exterior BumpersExterior Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. Add some protection to the front of your Jeep without replacing the bumper. This bold, rugged looking Bumper Guard is designed to bolt to your factory bumper, and you can add even more protection...Formed ends for ultimate protection and the greatest ground clearancePowder coated finish for appearance and durability$3.99 - $660.99
- ARB® Buffer KitBuffer Kit by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$44.37 - $87.40
- ARB® Top TubeTop Tube by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$102.60 - $184.30
- ARB® Hi-Lift Jack MountHi-Lift Jack Mount by ARB®. Whether you're looking for style, protection or function for your bumper, ARB bumper accessories will fit all your needs.Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$57.00 - $59.85
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Raw Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard (3421800)Universal Deluxe Full Width Raw Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard (3421800) by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory...Tow PointsProtects your off-road beast from rocks, dirt and debris$1,887.90
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Black Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard (3415110)Universal Deluxe Full Width Black Front Winch HD Bumper with Grille Guard (3415110) by ARB®. Unlike most brush guards and bumpers, ARB Bull Bars incorporate a fully engineered mounting system which completely replaces the factory...Tow PointsPowdercoat Black$1,936.10
- Iron Cross® Rectangular Center LED Light Kit (IC-CLRECT)Universal Rectangular Center LED Light Kit (IC-CLRECT) by Iron Cross®. Center Bumper Light Bracket with LED Light will perfectly meet your needs. Manufactured with quality in mind.Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$325.00
- Iron Cross® Round Center LED Light Kit (IC-CLROUND)Universal Round Center LED Light Kit (IC-CLROUND) by Iron Cross®. Center Bracket and 2x4" LED Lights For Iron Cross Bumpers. Center Bumper Light Bracket with LED Light will perfectly meet your needs. Manufactured with quality in mind.Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$435.00
- Iron Cross® 2" Receiver Bumper Mount (IC-WP)Universal 2" Receiver Bumper Mount (IC-WP) by Iron Cross®. Receiver Bumper Mount will perfectly meet your needs and make your life easier around the campsite or while traveling with Iron Cross accessories.Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$90.00
- Iron Cross® 3.75" Round Corner LED Lights Kit (OP3R-ICKIT)Universal 3.75" Round Corner LED Lights Kit (OP3R-ICKIT) by Iron Cross®. LED Light Kit will perfectly meet your needs. Proprietary IRIS Reflector Technology. Available in Black Color.Complete Plug and Play KitProprietary IRIS Reflector Technology$345.00
- Iron Cross® 22" LED Light Bar (IC-22LB)Universal 22" LED Light Bar (IC-22LB) by Iron Cross®. 7.200 Lumens. The part provides an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light and features robust construction to last a lifetime.Professional installation recommendedProudly made in the USA$699.00
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.