- (79)Hood PanelsKia
- (21)Hood Shocks + StrutsKia
- (8)Hood Locks + LatchesKia
- (40)Hood Release Cables + HandlesKia
- (19)Hood Hinges + SpringsKia
- (1)Cowl PanelsKia
- (5)Hood Moldings + DecalsKia
- (89)Custom HoodsKia
- (64)Custom Hood ScoopsKia
- (2)Hood VentsKia
- (20)Hood PinsKia
- (203)Bug DeflectorsKia
- (21)Emblems + LetteringKia
- (23)Sound DeadeningKia
- (101)Automotive PaintKia
Let's face it: You love our Kia automobile. It's look, comfort, cost savings – all make it a car or SUV that's worth keeping around. Long gone are the days when these Korean made vehicles were resigned to the back of the pack. As new vehicles are released, and Kia utilizes more technology, these affordable autos are taking over the roadways. We're here to help when your hood becomes damaged and you want to find a replacement that looks stock, and is made with the same dimensions and quality materials used on the original.
Please take a moment to read through the countless reviews from our past customers, to find out more about the quality of service and parts they've received from us. Just look at the selection of OEM quality hoods and hood accessories for your Kia. All are backed by a “Repair, Replace, or Refund Warranty” from Replace – a company committed to making replacement parts which saves their customers time, aggravation, and cash. A well-made aftermarket hood will fit your Kia just as good as a dealer unit: accepting the stock hinges and accessories with no alterations needed to be made to the hood, or your vehicle.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$10.04 - $1,406.67
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $1,270.03
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace®. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.00 - $115.43
- Sherman® Hood LatchHood Latch by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$9.06 - $89.61
- Replace® Hood MoldingHood Molding by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a replacement...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$9.16 - $174.51
- Sherman® Hood MoldingHood Molding by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$12.89 - $157.63
- Dorman® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Dorman®. Restore and maintain the quick, easy opening of your hood with Dorman’s Hood Release Cable. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, it naturally resists corrosion. Plus, it’s engineered to...$9.24 - $79.40
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift™ Hood Lift Support by Monroe®. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...Lifts and holds open hatches trunks and hoodsSuperior rod finish resists corrosion$10.05 - $26.54
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $73.94
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$9.91 - $91.00
- Auto 7® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Auto 7®. A hood provides reliable protection from the elements for your engine and opens when necessary to allow access for service. Is your hood stuck in the latched position? Or is it not staying open...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$3.54 - $40.81
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$20.00 - $778.13
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon®. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$453.05 - $3,230.00
- AVS® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by AVS®. Scoops and vents are manufactured to withstand years of exposure, adding high-performance, and style to any trucks, SUVs, CUVs and passenger cars. May be left unpainted, or painted in color of your choice, in...Unique, stylized products for trucks and carsEasily painted to match factory color$69.17 - $176.44
- Pure® Hood ScoopHood Scoop by Pure®. Get custom performance looks with the Hood Scoop. It's sized and shaped to enhance your car's overall appearance and have a distinctive appeal all its own.Custom high performance designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Kia Hoods Reviews
2010 Kia Optima