- Amanti Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Borrego Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Cadenza Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Forte Replacement Fuel System Parts
- K900 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Magentis Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Optima Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Rio Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Rondo Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sedona Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sephia Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sorento Replacement Fuel System Parts
Owning a Kia vehicle is very rewarding: great gas mileage, low maintenance costs, reliability, style. All these traits make for a great experience. The fuel system on your vehicle is born from years of research and refinement. Giving you ample horsepower from a small displacement engine that offers exceptional fuel economy. When parts of the fuel-delivery system begin to fail, mileage and power are compromised, and will eventually leave you stranded. You can help to keep your Kia in trouble-free condition by ensuring that all your vehicle's essential routine maintenance is completed on time, and by always replacing worn parts with quality OE-level brands.
You can trust brands like “Pilot” for new OE fuel pumps that will last as long, or longer than your OEM pump did. They use premium materials and meticulously test each unit before it's shipped to ensure each internal part is working correctly. Their APEX fuel delivery units are trusted by all OEM's for use in their vehicles, and Pilot parts are much less expensive. The dealer is actually a “middle-man” when you purchase accessory parts like this, so you'll always pay more if you source your parts through them. Other top-rated parts we offer for your Kia's fuel system include: tank, filters, straps, screens, gaskets, TPS, ICV, TCU, along with other essential parts for your specific year and mode.
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$42.56 - $1,362.20
- FRAM® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by FRAM®. Keep the fuel clean with In-Line Gasoline Fuel Filter by FRAM. This unit is designed specially for protecting the engine and fuel system of the vehicle. It traps and holds the smallest dirt particles which can...$3.40 - $63.79
- Dorman® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Dorman®. Your fuel tank is damaged or leaking? If so, this is the direct replacement that will fit perfectly. Featuring a strong steel construction, this replacement fuel tank is painted for an extra layer of corrosion...$4.89 - $370.95
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A...$9.52 - $421.06
- MANN-Filter® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by MANN-Filter®. Modern high performance injection systems place high demands on the quality and purity of fuel. MANN-Filter fuel filters ensure that dirt particles and any water contained in the fuel do not damage the...$2.66 - $94.44
- Dorman® Fuel Tank Filler NeckFuel Filler Neck Seal by Dorman®. If you need a fast and effective way of filling-up your vehicle with fuel, this product is the way to go. Designed to prevent fuel leaks while refilling your fuel tank and keep harmful emissions...$8.50 - $296.32
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...$14.55 - $581.50
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...$1.92 - $71.08
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...$16.09 - $179.58
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...$28.74 - $63.85
- Genuine® Replacement Throttle & PartsReplacement Throttle & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Spectra Premium® Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...$27.26 - $1,033.16
- Genuine® Valve & RegulatorValve & Regulator by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$0.45 - $1,209.60
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...$6.62 - $1,312.04
- Genuine® Replacement Carburetor & PartsReplacement Carburetor & Parts by Genuine®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your...$0.45 - $1,209.60
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Auto Repair PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
- Walker® 54279 Tail Pipe$26.56