Kia Fuel System Parts
- Amanti Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Borrego Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Forte Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Magentis Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Optima Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Rio Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Rondo Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sedona Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sephia Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Sorento Replacement Fuel System Parts
Owning a Kia vehicle is very rewarding: great gas mileage, low maintenance costs, reliability, style. All these traits make for a great experience. The fuel system on your vehicle is born from years of research and refinement. Giving you ample horsepower from a small displacement engine that offers exceptional fuel economy. When parts of the fuel-delivery system begin to fail, mileage and power are compromised, and will eventually leave you stranded. You can help to keep your Kia in trouble-free condition by ensuring that all your vehicle's essential routine maintenance is completed on time, and by always replacing worn parts with quality OE-level brands.
You can trust brands like “Pilot” for new OE fuel pumps that will last as long, or longer than your OEM pump did. They use premium materials and meticulously test each unit before it's shipped to ensure each internal part is working correctly. Their APEX fuel delivery units are trusted by all OEM's for use in their vehicles, and Pilot parts are much less expensive. The dealer is actually a “middle-man” when you purchase accessory parts like this, so you'll always pay more if you source your parts through them. Other top-rated parts we offer for your Kia's fuel system include: tank, filters, straps, screens, gaskets, TPS, ICV, TCU, along with other essential parts for your specific year and mode.
All the components that fit together to form your fuel delivery system are available at CARiD.com. There is no excuse for allowing your fuel system to degrade to the point where you can no longer drive your car comfortably, because we have exactly what you need to perform the routine maintenance that prevents problems. If you are unsure as to which part you need, then don’t worry because we have 47 reviews for the fuel delivery system, with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, so that you can make the right decision! There, isn’t it easy?
- Airtex® - Fuel Pump StrainerStarting at: $12.33$12.33
- Replace® - Fuel Tank StrapStarting at: $45.58$45.58
- Stant® - OE Equivalent Fuel CapStarting at: $9.83$9.83
- Bosch® - Fuel FilterStarting at: $52.26$52.26
- Genuine® - Fuel Pump AssemblyStarting at: $279.02$279.02
- GB Remanufacturing® - Fuel Injector Seal KitStarting at: $3.09$3.09
- Fel-Pro® - Fuel Injection Throttle Body Mounting GasketStarting at: $2.64$2.64
- Denso® - New Electric Fuel PumpStarting at: $115.68$115.68
- Autobest® - Fuel PumpStarting at: $5.89$5.89
- Pilot® - Electric Fuel PumpStarting at: $108.58$108.58
Posted by Heather A.
"Very happy with the quality of the product. Very fast shipping, comes with a good warranty, very happy with the customer service. Will definitely shop here in the future. "
Posted by Austin M.
"Your service has been really fast and clean. With good parts and very helpful staff. I am new to CARiD, and I love it. I will always check with your business before I shop elsewhere. Thank you. "
Posted by Edouard N.
"The part you send to me was not the right one, did not fit in the car so I send it back for refund. "
Posted by Chris H.
"Came with everything needed in a timely manner. Would definitely do it again! "
Posted by Al S.
"I ordered this part to fix my son's car and it was hard to find, however I found it here and the price was much less than what I expected. It was shipped immediately and arrived quickly. I have no complaints and neither does my son because he is back on the road."