- (9)Pillar PostsKia Forte
- (15)Window TrimKia Forte
- (7)Mirror CoversKia Forte
- (10)Chrome Door HandlesKia Forte
- (2)Fender TrimKia Forte
- (2)Tail Light BezelsKia Forte
- (4)Headlight BezelsKia Forte
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsKia Forte
- (6)Body Side MoldingKia Forte
- (1)Tailgate HandlesKia Forte
- (2)Rear HatchesKia Forte
- (5)Trunk TrimKia Forte
- (2)Gas CapsKia Forte
- (1)Door SillsKia Forte
- (21)Emblems + LetteringKia Forte
- (29)Custom GrillesKia Forte
- (146)Exhaust TipsKia Forte
- (30)Side VentsKia Forte
- (1)Wheel SkinsKia Forte
- (837)License Plates & FramesKia Forte
- (5)Aluminum MatsKia Forte
- (33)Billet PedalsKia Forte
- (179)Hitch CoversKia Forte
- (13)Mud FlapsKia Forte
- (5)Wind DeflectorsKia Forte
- (5)Bug DeflectorsKia Forte
So, the goal has been achieved. You are the owner of a beautiful Kia Forte. From the very first day of use, it provides you with superior comfort, outstanding performance, and admiring glances of passers-by. However, experience shows that this exciting feeling lasts only a couple of months before fading away. After a few months, you get used to your vehicle and you don’t feel as excited about your purchase. Furthermore, you understand that your Forte is just one of many other vehicles, and this doesn't correspond to your secret desire for superiority. However, you can greatly enhance the look of your Kia Forte by slightly customizing its exterior with some stylish chrome accessories.
In our online store, you can find the widest assortment of the Kia Forte chrome accessories from the top manufacturers such as Putco, SES Trims, SAA, and RI. Chrome door handle covers, window sills, mirror covers, pillar post, gas caps, fender trim and other accessories can greatly decorate your vehicle's exterior. Besides improving the look of your vehicle and adding more personality to it, aftermarket chrome trim can protect your factory parts from scratches and other types of damage. Another great thing about these products is that they are very easy to install as all trim pieces are backed with 3M adhesive tape.
- SAA® Window TrimWindow Trim by SAA®. Push your vehicle’s style to the next level with the chrome-style window trim package from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, each unit is durable and designed to last....$38.64 - $220.80
- Putco® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Putco®. High grade ABS plastic or Stainless Steel ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the...$19.99 - $200.99
- Putco® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by Putco®. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the pre-applied 3M™ tape.$46.99 - $301.99
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- SAA® Chrome Fender TrimChrome Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle’s style with the elegant wheel well trim from SAA. Each unit is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel to create a chrome feel and ensure unmatched durability. 3M...$66.24 - $165.60
- CCI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.40 - $138.00
- RI® Gas Cap CoverGas Cap Cover by RI®. Make your car look like it just left the race track with this racing inspired fuel door cover. This cover emulates the real thing without the installation hassle.$28.00 - $84.00
- SAA® License Plate BarLicense Plate Bar by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS or made from ABS plastic to...$22.08 - $99.36
- Bully® Tailgate Handle CoverTailgate Handle Cover by Bully®. Bully stainless steel tailgate handle cover greatly enhances the look of your vehicle with a finish that matches the manufacturer's chrome. The overlay easily installs in seconds, no drilling,...$22.50 - $89.48
- RI® Fog Light BezelsFog Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Fog Lights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Fog Lights.$41.25 - $93.50
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$37.99 - $113.73
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 380 Custom Car Cover$164.00 - $177.00