These days, there is a great demand for car accessories that provide additional features and give your car new capabilities, improving its performance and making your driving experience more comfortable. Most people tend to go for big modifications that look nice and make an impression, but they fail to realize that certain small accessories can be twice as useful and practical as (article) bigger ones and at lower prices. Fog lights are a bright example of this fact. Most modern cars only have one fog light installed or none at all, making it extremely difficult for them to drive through fog, especially if at night. This kind of lighting is insufficient, as only a full set of fog lights will give you the range of visibility you need to react if something should happen on the road in front of you. The Kia fog lights sold at CARiD are small and affordable parts that serve for many years, making this purchase very prudent.
The fog lights featured in our catalog come from the industry’s best manufacturers – IPCW, Spec-D, Spyder, Winjet, and others. All of them provide products of the highest quality and our comprehensive collection gives a real range of choices to our customers. You can choose LED lights, halo ring lights, projector lights or OEM models suited for your car model on our catalog using the simple interface and buy what you wish in no time.
- Spyder® Euro Fog LightsEuro Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$26.53 - $181.28
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$8.60 - $213.16
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$16.40 - $86.88
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- Spyder® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Spyder®, 1 Pair. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in...$26.53 - $181.28
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...$9.78 - $338.72
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $74.05
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$18.04 - $305.06
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman®. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights...$12.12 - $317.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that...$11.01 - $227.48
- Auto 7® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights Assembly by Auto 7®. When driving in fog or other adverse weather conditions, fog lights are especially useful. So why let foul weather stop you when you can make your vehicle cut through the fog...$22.09 - $122.71
- Replace® Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light (KI2593106)Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light (KI2593106) by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 922023C100, B004GDGRX6. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$77.12
- Replace® Driver Side Replacement Fog Light (KI2592106)Driver Side Replacement Fog Light (KI2592106) by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 922013C100, B004GEXRPG. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$77.12
- Replace® Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light (KI2593111)Passenger Side Replacement Fog Light (KI2593111) by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 11018682, 922024D000, B004GDGTBQ. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$52.39
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Automotive LightingSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
Kia Fog & Driving Lights Reviews
2007 Toyota Tundra