Kia Exhaust Parts
- Amanti Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Borrego Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Cadenza Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Forte Replacement Exhaust Parts
- K900 Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Magentis Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Optima Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Rio Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Rondo Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Sedona Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Sephia Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Sorento Replacement Exhaust Parts
Dear customers, you are invited to explore our digital shelves where you will have a chance to find everything you have been looking for. For instance, we would like to pay your attention to our large selection of the Kia Exhaust Parts that we deliver from the major brands on the market. Do you know what manufacturers we are talking about? They are HJS, Genuine, Starla, Dorman, and others. All of them produce these parts using the most modern tooling and the latest software. That is why our customer can be happy because they get only the highest quality products.
As you are interested in getting the exhaust parts for your vehicle, you should know what parts they are. They are the exhaust pipes, the exhaust manifold, the exhaust catalysts, the tail pipes, and the mufflers. The exhaust manifold is used to burn any leftover fuel and funnel it down through the exhaust pipes to the exhaust catalyst. Then, the latter converts harmful pollutants into less toxic substances before they leave your iron baby. The exhaust system of your vehicle consists of the muffler, the main function of which is to reduce the growling sounds that are caused by the traveling exhaust flow.
The exhaust system is of great significance as it is responsible for ridding of dangerous chemicals. Being a complex unit, the system is made up of numerous components working together and relying upon each other for the whole mechanism to function. Once broken, any piece from the assembly will bring damage to the entire exhaust system. That is why it's so vital to keep each and every component in apple-pie order. CARiD will gladly help you with that difficult yet important task. We store hundreds and thousands of top-grade replacement parts for your exhaust system. Just browse our wide range of products and compare over 2 exhaust parts reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to choose the right piece for your vehicle.
- Bosal® - MufflerStarting at: $90.33$90.33
- Fel-Pro® - Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketStarting at: $3.98$3.98
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Rear Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $179.85$179.85
- DEC® - 49-State OBDI Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $322.98$322.98
- Dorman® - Exhaust Manifold With Integrated Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $353.14$353.14
- Ishino® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $6.80$6.80
- Nippon Reinz® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $7.58$7.58
- Emico® - 49-State OBDI Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $242.23$242.23
- Auto 7® - Exhaust Manifold GasketStarting at: $9.79$9.79
- Donga Mfg. Corp.® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $4.68$4.68
Posted by Robert H.
"Pipe fit car as specified, and cost about half what dealer wanted. Beefy and well made. I will note that one of the gaskets that came with it was incorrect: It needed a donut type gasket, not the circle that was ordered/sent in error. Muffler shop had one that would fit, so it was not a big issue, but it could have been. Be certain you are ordering the right gaskets: On-line drawings can be pretty spotty."
Posted by Tony E.
"I am very pleased with this product - it has great quality and fitment. And the installation doesn't take a lot of time. Highly recommended for everyone."