Kia Replacement Engine Parts
- Amanti Replacement Engine Parts
- Borrego Replacement Engine Parts
- Cadenza Replacement Engine Parts
- Forte Replacement Engine Parts
- K900 Replacement Engine Parts
- Magentis Replacement Engine Parts
- Optima Replacement Engine Parts
- Rio Replacement Engine Parts
- Rondo Replacement Engine Parts
- Sedona Replacement Engine Parts
- Sephia Replacement Engine Parts
- Sorento Replacement Engine Parts
- Soul Replacement Engine Parts
- Spectra Replacement Engine Parts
- Sportage Replacement Engine Parts
- Venga Replacement Engine Parts
About Kia Replacement Engine Parts
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...
$1,475.00from $1,180.00 - $13,405.00# 5374
- GENUINE® Replacement SuperchargersReplacement Superchargers by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.89from $0.71 - $1,113.91# 2019
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...
$185.94from $148.75 - $1,667.50# 5375
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...
$6.30from $5.04 - $28.54# 4448
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine BeltContiTech™ Conti-V Multirib™ Serpentine Belt by Continental®. Designed to transmit torque and drive engine accessories, this serpentine belt provides quieter and cooler performance, greater durability, and maximum service life...
$8.28from $6.62 - $103.71# 5987
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...
$23.79from $19.03 - $314.86# 4079
- GENUINE® Replacement TurbochargersReplacement Turbochargers by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$0.89from $0.71 - $1,113.91# 2023
- MANN-Filter® Spin-On Oil FilterSpin-On Oil Filter by MANN-Filter®. 1 Piece. This oil filter is designed to provide the engine with clean oil needed for smooth and long-lasting operation. The product stands up to even the most demanding conditions while providing...
$5.38from $4.30 - $19.86# 4638
- AE® CamshaftsCamshafts by AE®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running out...
$2.81from $2.25 - $299.16# 1997
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Full-Flow Cartridge Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Full-Flow Cartridge Oil Filter by FRAM®. Thanks to the unique media, this full-flow replacement cartridge provides 3 times better engine protection and 95% filtration efficiency. It uses cellulose and synthetic...
$7.48from $5.98 - $34.01# 4447
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component KitContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt Component Kit by Continental®. This kit includes everything you need to do timing belt replacement efficiently. By replacing belt components along with the belt, you will prevent uneven...
$29.59from $23.67 - $316.07# 5986
- CORTECO® Engine MountEngine Mount by Corteco®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$1.48from $1.18 - $613.86# 1695
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dorman’s Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.
$16.48from $13.18 - $447.19# 4123
- GENUINE® CrankcasesCrankcases by Genuine®. Is your vehicle feeling down on power? Do you see dark puddles on the ground when you park? Is your CHECK ENGINE light on? Your engine may be in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...
$0.89from $0.71 - $1,113.91# 2093
- Anchor® Engine MountsEngine Mounts by Anchor®. If you feel vibration accompanied by unusual noise when driving, this can be the sign of a bad engine mount. Replace it with a mount from the leading aftermarket supplier, Anchor. Manufactured to OEM...
$4.14from $3.31 - $131.12# 4679
Guides & Articles
Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
Timothy ZahlPerforming a Basic Engine Tune Up
This article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction...
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Popular Popular Products
- # 23405226
- # 1406494
- Camshafts & ComponentsKia
- Crankshafts & ComponentsKia
- Cylinder Heads & ComponentsKia
- Miscellaneous Engine PartsKia
- Motor Mounts & Mounting HardwareKia
- Oil Filters & ComponentsKia
- Turbochargers, Superchargers & ComponentsKia
- Timing Belts & ComponentsKia
- Oil Pumps & ComponentsKia
- Auxiliary Drive Belts & Serpentine BeltsKia
- Balance Shafts & ComponentsKia
- Connecting Rods & ComponentsKia
- Engine AssembliesKia
- Engine Bearings & ComponentsKia
- Engine Pulleys, Harmonic BalancersKia
- Engine Rebuild KitsKia
- Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesKia
- Engine Valves & ComponentsKia
- Oil Pans, Drain Plugs & DipsticksKia
- Piston Rings & ComponentsKia
- Pistons & ComponentsKia
- Pushrods, Rocker Arms, LiftersKia
- Timing Chains & ComponentsKia
- Timing Covers & ComponentsKia
- Timing Gears & ComponentsKia
- Valve Covers & ComponentsKia
- Oil Coolers & ComponentsKia
Kia Replacement Engine Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 5 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2007 Kia Sorento | Posted by Israel | (West Palm Beach, FL)
The package with the part was received in time and well packaged. The gasket seems to be of a high quality material.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Replacement Engine Parts Part Numbers
- Auto 7® 621-0053 - Harmonic Balancer
- Auto 7® 616-0041 - Engine Timing Crankshaft Sprocket
- Auto 7® 600-0223 - Engine Crankshaft Main Bearing Set
- Auto 7® 622-0102 - Engine Oil Pump
- Auto 7® 637-0009 - Engine Timing Chain Guide
- Auto 7® 631-0148 - Engine Timing Chain Tensioner Lever
- Auto 7® 637-0011 - Engine Timing Chain Guide
- Auto 7® 631-0151 - Engine Timing Chain Tensioner
- Continental Elite® 4040372 - Gatorback™ Poly-V Serpentine Belt, Alternator and Water Pump