Kia Engine Cooling Parts
- Amanti Engine Cooling
- Borrego Engine Cooling
- Cadenza Engine Cooling
- Forte Engine Cooling
- K900 Engine Cooling
- Magentis Engine Cooling
- Optima Engine Cooling
- Rio Engine Cooling
- Rondo Engine Cooling
- Sedona Engine Cooling
- Sephia Engine Cooling
- Sorento Engine Cooling
Modern internal combustion engines produce a large amount of heat. Excessive heat has to be removed in order to keep the engine functioning properly. Unnecessary heat can result in engine overheating, and, eventually, in its breakdown. The task of a modern engine cooling system is to provide a stable engine operation. There are two kinds of cooling systems available nowadays: air cooling and water cooling. The latter is recognized to be the most effective due to its principle of operation. It uses antifreeze – a liquid which is used to lower the freezing point and achieve a higher boil temperature, so the engine won’t be heated too fast. This type is also popular because of its quiet operation if compared with air cooling.
However, any cooling system can eventually fail due to malfunctioning parts. The experts at Kia Motors use all their skills and experience to engineer cars that are exceptional in every detail. Unfortunately, even reliable cars may need repair. So if you are a lucky owner of a Kia vehicle and are looking for Kia replacement engine cooling parts, our website is the right place to visit. We will provide you with superior parts from reputable aftermarket manufacturers such as Auto7, Pronto, Beck Arnley, Denso, Gates, and others. No matter what you are looking for, our experts will be glad to help you find repair parts matching your car perfectly to cool down the heart of your car and make it work just like a new one.
- Replace® RadiatorRadiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by the...
$5.53from $4.42 - $1,069.93# 1382
- TYC® Cooling FanCooling Fan by TYC®. One of the components that prevent your engine from overheating is the cooling fan, and should it fail, you'll notice it in very short time. When it happens, you won't need to pay the high dealer price any...
$30.30from $24.24 - $104.75# 2714
- Denso® RadiatorRadiator by Denso®. Denso is a leading supplier of radiators to OE car makers around the world. Manufacturers rely on Denso quality and innovation to remain on the leading edge of engine cooling technology. Denso OE experience and...
$50.38from $40.30 - $292.79# 4664
- Koyorad® RadiatorRadiator by Koyorad®. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical to the factory unit from the number...
$73.23from $58.58 - $475.20# 2698
- Pronto® Water PumpWater Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed...
$21.98from $17.58 - $159.38# 4580
- Dorman® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Dorman®. Save time, money and labor with Dorman’s Engine Cooling Fan Assembly. It comes ready to install with the motor, shroud, and blade. Plus, the high fiberglass content offers extra strength and...
$43.69from $34.95 - $947.42# 4016
- Spectra Premium® RadiatorRadiator by Spectra Premium®. The radiator is a heat exchanger that transfers heat from your engine to the air flowing through the fins. If it’s damaged your engine could overheat. Before you end up with expensive engine repairs,...
$63.78from $51.02 - $1,612.69# 5274
- Auto 7® Water PumpWater Pump by Auto 7®. Is the temperature gauge on your dashboard reading higher than normal? Do you smell antifreeze? Or even worse, is steam billowing out from under your hood? Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair your Hyundai,...
$0.33from $0.26 - $139.71# 4793
- APDI® RadiatorRadiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and the OE.
$59.71from $47.77 - $1,397.59# 5164
- Auto 7® ThermostatThermostat by Auto 7®. Is the temperature gauge on your dashboard reading higher than normal? Do you smell antifreeze? Or even worse, is steam billowing out from under your hood? Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair your Hyundai,...
$1.00from $0.80 - $64.85# 4779
- Auto 7® Radiator Coolant HoseRadiator Coolant Hose by Auto 7®. Is the temperature gauge on your dashboard reading higher than normal? Do you smell antifreeze? Or even worse, is steam billowing out from under your hood? Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair...
$0.58from $0.46 - $30.16# 4960
- KOYO® RadiatorRadiator by Koyo®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because overheating can...
$91.00from $72.80 - $480.17# 1751
- Sherman® RadiatorRadiator by Sherman®. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator designed to...
$92.53from $74.02 - $279.23# 6327
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...
$22.40from $17.92 - $770.50# 4861
- Replace® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Replace®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between...
$11.59from $9.27 - $489.43# 1388
- # 23405226
- # 1406494
I had a terrible time trying to locate this part in the local automotive stores... but absolutely no problems locating the part with CARiD. The sales person was very helpful, and it was easy to pay for the part online. Then the part arrived at my front door 2 days before I expected it. That was great! You can be sure that I will be ordering all of my parts from now on.
- Popular Replacement Engine Cooling Parts Part Numbers
- Gates® 22684 - Upper Radiator Molded Coolant Hose
- Gates® 22685 - Lower Radiator Molded Coolant Hose
- Auto 7® 311-0095 - Thermostat Housing Cover
- Auto 7® 311-0013 - Thermostat Housing Cover
- Auto 7® 311-0024 - Thermostat Housing Cover
- Auto 7® 303-0024 - Engine Water Pump Pulley
- Auto 7® 341-0002 - Coolant Recovery Tank
- Auto 7® 311-0050 - Thermostat Housing Cover
- Stant® 11233 - OE Type Radiator Cap
- APDI® 6023106 - Radiator Fan Assembly