- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® H/T LTR$121.35 - $167.64
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® DISCOVERER A/T3$123.89 - $376.28
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
About Kia Borrego Tires
The Kia Borrego is an exciting car to drive around. It has a massive engine and a stout suspension, achieving top acceleration in a couple of seconds. The cabin area is spacious and attractively styled to provide a reasonable ride quality. The Kia Borrego has a strong towing capability and a respectable off roader capability. With the right set of tires, the Kia Borrego’s performance would be nothing short of admirable. And CARiD stocks a wide variety geared to cater for the differing needs of its large customer base. Your Kia Borrego tires of choice will depend on performance expected, terrain and prevailing weather conditions. In hot summer weather, summer tires provide exemplary performance. They provide a smooth ride quality and a light touch on the ground. On the other hand, winter tires excel in low temperature situations. They are famed for their hard braking force and superb traction on icy roads.
The other tires on offer include all terrain tires, run-flat tires and the regular variety. Tires have a specific lifespan. On expiry, you need to replace each tire with a new one. Driving with aged or worn out tires not only affects performance but also increases the risks of accidents and other related risks from occurring. The aging tires have reduced threads, thereby affecting hydroplaning resistance and performance. Reduced threads hinder the free airflow of air through the grooves thereby curtailing the cooling effect on the tire. Increased heat buildup around the tire sets the stage for a tire failure and a blowout. Also worn out tires have increased porosity leading to more air leakage compared to newer tires. Always keep your Kia Borrego tires in good working condition to enjoy the best in riding comfort. Install the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensor on every tire to obtain crucial data regarding air pressure and temperature. Any significant deviations are relayed to the driver enabling quick remedial action.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.