- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $98.58
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.28 - $170.70
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $555.78
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $90.00
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.22 - $357.64
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $109.50
About Kia Amanti Tires
The Kia Amanti has a stylish exterior design with soft approach and departure angles. It is affordable to maintain. The cabin area is roomy with comfortable seating for a couple of adults at the back. The Kia Amanti has a superb ride quality and impressive handling. Installing top grade Kia Amanti tires from CARiD will boost its performance and safety record. CARiD carries products from some of the most reputable brands in the country. They have high-end brands such as Delinte and Michelin. They also cater for the budget clientele through many more affordable brands. Tires are manufactured using premium materials such as natural rubbers and synthetic materials. Innovative techniques are applied to ensure precision and quality service. The set of tires your car requires is determined by a number of different factors such as the prevailing season, the type of road you will be using as well as the required performance.
Regular tires are suitable for travel around the neighborhood and urban areas. The road surfaces are paved and smooth enough for a regular tire to drive around comfortably. However, off roader tours to your favorite campsite will require a strong set of all terrain tires. Alternatively install the run-flat tire, which allows you to continue with your safe driving even after the tire is damaged. CARiD also offer all season tires, summer tires for use during the warm summer months and the winter tires for the colder months of the year. For purposes of ensuring safety and superb performance, install Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) sensors on all Kia Amanti tires. These sensors monitor air pressure and temperature on each tire and transmit that data to the vehicle’s computer. Aging tires curtail the smooth performance enjoyed by newer tires. Threads patterns are reduced thereby hampering the free flow of air through the grooves for cooling purposes. Increased heat buildup leads to tire failure and increased risks of a blowout.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.