129.88Brand: Kenwood Part Number: KMRD558BT UPC: 019048205506
- In-Dash AM/FM, CD, MP3, WMA Marine Receiver
- Pandora and iHeart Radio Link allows control of your iPhones internet radio from the receiver
- Android compatible with Kenwood Music Control app for Android Smartphones
- Blue illuminated button lighting
- Bright white 3-line FL display
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- Selectable 3-line or large text 2-line LCD text display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, AAC, WAV and WMA
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 8 selectable tone curves (7 Preset, 1 User)
- 24bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- Supreme Setting for improved compressed music playback
- High Pass and Low Pass crossover filters
- Selectable subwoofer volume level with bass boost
Kenwood USA is a leading developer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and communication equipment. Founded in the United States in 1961, Kenwood USA is the largest sales subsidiary of Kenwood Corporation of Japan and is recognized by customers and industry professionals for providing products known for quality, performance, and value.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.