Universal Class AB 4/3/2-Channel 900W Amplifier by Kenwood®. Want more sound and exceptional quality? This compact and tough Kenwood amp is designed to provide bullet-proof audio performance in your prized possession. Offering the latest modern features, this top-shelf amp delivers outstanding power and dazzling clarity for the most enjoyable listening experience regardless of a volume level.
- RMS Power Rating 4 ohms: 70 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power Rating 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- RMS Power Rating Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 900 watts
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz)
- 4 or 2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Variable high-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- 10 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 13-3/16"W x 7-9/16"D x 2-3/16"H
Wherever your travels take you, a quality stereo system that fills every corner of your car with your favorite music can make miles fly by faster for you and your passengers. Kenwood offers a full line of products that will help turn your cabin into a concert hall on wheels. If you crave for sound excellence your music deserves, you can't do better than Kenwood, an internationally-renowned brand that has been setting the in-car entertainment industry standards for decades. Kenwood products are known for quality, performance, and value. Supreme sound reconstruction, enhanced sound quality control, advanced connectivity – that's what you can expect from Kenwood.
Kenwood USA is a leading developer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and communication equipment. Founded in the United States in 1961, Kenwood USA is the largest sales subsidiary of Kenwood Corporation of Japan and is recognized by customers and industry professionals for providing products known for quality, performance, and value.