The Kawasaki Heavy Industries Group is a well-known manufacturer of an extensive array of products that show the technological mastery of the sea, air, land, and outer space. The company was established as Kawasaki Tsukiji Shipyard by Shozo Kawasaki in Tokyo in 1878 in order to build faster, spacious, and stable ships than typical Japanese ones of that time.
- Kawasaki® - 1/2" Twin Hammer Air Impact WrenchStarting at: $79.04$79.04
- Kawasaki® - 1/4" Angle Die GrinderStarting at: $34.10$34.10
- Kawasaki® - 3" Air Cut-Off ToolStarting at: $27.55$27.55
- Kawasaki® - 6" Air SanderStarting at: $42.35$42.35
- Kawasaki® - Air Grease GunStarting at: $29.90$29.90
- Kawasaki® - Air Spray GunStarting at: $28.01$28.01
- Kawasaki® - Angle GrinderStarting at: $34.81$34.81
- Kawasaki® - Bench Grinder with LampStarting at: $99.71$99.71
- Kawasaki® - 14" 15A Portable Abrasive Cut-Off SawStarting at: $163.41$163.41
- Kawasaki® - 10" Orbital Waxer/PolisherStarting at: $43.81$43.81
- Kawasaki® - Circular SawStarting at: $86.45$86.45
- Kawasaki® - Composite Housing Air Hammer SetStarting at: $28.04$28.04
- Kawasaki® - 1/4" Composite Housing Air Die GrinderStarting at: $28.89$28.89
- Kawasaki® - 3/8" Composite Housing Reversible Air DrillStarting at: $34.25$34.25
- Kawasaki® - 3/8" Composite Housing Air Ratchet WrenchStarting at: $40.43$40.43
- Kawasaki® - Variable Speed Drill/DriverStarting at: $39.79$39.79
- Kawasaki® - 1/2" 6.6A Impact Hammer DrillStarting at: $52.25$52.25
- Kawasaki® - Variable Speed Rotary Tool KitStarting at: $32.25$32.25
- Kawasaki® - Rotary Tool and Accessory SetStarting at: $54.88$54.88
- Kawasaki® - 18V Cordless 4 pc. Combo KitStarting at: $207.45$207.45
- Kawasaki® - 19.2V Cordless 4 pc. Combo KitStarting at: $219.59$219.59
- Kawasaki® - Cordless Drill/Driver KitStarting at: $59.45$59.45
- Kawasaki® - 19.2V Cordless Drill/Reciprocating Saw KitStarting at: $126.81$126.81
- Kawasaki® - 18V Cordless Impact Driver Kit with Bonus Socket AdapterStarting at: $92.65$92.65
- Kawasaki® - 19.2V 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench KitStarting at: $123.96$123.96
- Kawasaki® - Cordless ScrewdriverStarting at: $21.03$21.03
- Kawasaki® - 4A 14 Gauge Variable Speed Cutting ShearsStarting at: $89.88$89.88
- Kawasaki® - Heat Gun KitStarting at: $35.37$35.37
- Kawasaki® - 1/2" 7.5A Impact Wrench KitStarting at: $99.01$99.01
- Kawasaki® - Reciprocating SawStarting at: $68.32$68.32
- Kawasaki® - Replacement BatteryStarting at: $48.16$48.16
- Kawasaki® - 1/2" 12V Emergency Impact Wrench KitStarting at: $56.21$56.21
- Kawasaki® - SanderStarting at: $36.64$36.64
Kawasaki Tsukiji Shipyard was renamed to Kawasaki Dockyard Co., Ltd in 1896. The first president of Dockyard was Kojiro Matsukata who expanded the business into aircraft and rolling stock and thus grew Kawasaki into a high-end heavy industrial company that is world-known today for its sophisticated and absolutely novelty products. Thanks to the policy of branching out, nowadays Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. commands worldwide customer recognition and includes rolling stock, aerospace, ship, motorcycle, engine, precision machinery, and offshore structure companies.
Having acquired a license for Kawasaki power tools from Alltrade, the company keeps expanding the product line to meet the requirements of the retail channel, including automotive, hardware, and farm. Today Kawasaki manufactures over 600 power and air tools and accessories such as cordless drills, screwdrivers, corded routers, bench grinders, saws, circular saw blades, jig saw blades, spotlights, masonry bits, compressors, air spray guns, and many others that can be counted on for outstanding quality and superior durability.
All products are designed, built, and tested by independent third party laboratories to ensure they meet the most stringent durability and performance standards. Moreover, Kawasaki items are certified by CUL, UL, and/or CSA. Following the principle of harmonious coexistence, the corporation is all about manufacturing green products. For instance, every cordless power tool package includes a message that encourages people to recycle their used rechargeable power tool batteries. As a global technology leader, the Kawasaki Group is passionate about providing its customers with high-performance products of consistent safety and quality.
| Posted by Robert | (North Tonawanda, NY)
I've bought this tool to replace my similar tool from another manufacturer. That tool just up and quit one day after about 6 months of use. This tool is almost identical in design so I will have to see how well it holds up. I very much like/need the dual position use as I use it as a straight line tool to drive a small cutting bit for trimming brass cases to length for reloading purposes. The variable speed is very handy to keep from causing chatter when first engaging the bit. For the money it is a bargain as the big name brands want about double for a cordless screwdriver and they only have the straight line configuration. If you do a lot of hobby and home improvement work this is a must own tool.
| Posted by Timothy | (Mildura, VI)
The plastic case is useful to keep this tool, fuses and sockets in one place. I've used it once to remove my wheels with flat tires. Although at night, it was dark and difficult to see what I was doing, I manage to remove the bolts rather easily. The trick is not to press the tool hard against the bolt/nut you are removing or tightening. The motor will spool up and apply the knocks and hammering to loosen/unloosen. For some mechanical reason, when pressing tightly against the bolt/nut, the hammering never come and it would seem defective. It took only 2 knocks to get a bolt out. A tighter bolt/nut would probably need more.
| Posted by Gregory | (Albany, GA)
These shears are heavy duty and appear to be very well built. I used them for installing 29 gauge metal roofing on a barn. These shears worked great for ripping the 12' long sheets for correct final panel width. Cross cutting the corrugations isn't as easy but that's not the shears fault it's just the geometry of the metal roofing that makes it difficult. Buy these and don't think twice about it.
| Posted by David | (Grande Praire, AB)
This wrench works very good. It does what it is supposed to do. At first I wasn't sure but after reading the directions it works fine. Some people have posted massages that it did not work well. But, If you have never used a impact wrench before ( like Me ) you should to reed the directions.