JKS® Spoilers ReviewsShop JKS »
| Posted by Stephen | (The Villages, FL)
I ordered the rear spoiler for my Miata and it was delivered within a week. Price was right and the service was excellent. I had a body shop paint and installed it, and it looks great. Thank you!!!
| Posted by Porsha | (Moore, OK)
This spoiler is a great enhancement to an already great looking car. It makes the 2001 GS look like it was produced in 2014. This is the most inexpensive way to update the appearance of your vehicle without major modifications. Go with CARiD. Two thumbs up!
| Posted by Florence | (Lathrop, CA)
Love this rear spoiler. Gave my car a unique look compared to the other ones around. I ordered mine painted, and it came out real clean. I found it very easy to install, but I did opt out of the drilling process. I used the double sided 3M auto molding tape and had a good outcome, and no issues so far. If you choose to install your wing as I did, be sure to take care when it comes to preparing the area. It can make and break your installation process and result.
- Dawn® - Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightStarting at: $215.01$215.01
- E&G Classics® - EGX Rear Deck SpoilerStarting at: $153.00$153.00
- JKS® - Custom Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $101.49$101.49
- Pure® - Factory Style Rear SpoilerStarting at: $137.61$137.61
- Remin® - Factory Style Rear Lip SpoilerStarting at: $103.21$103.21
- SEIBON® - GT Style Rear Wing SpoilerStarting at: $630.36$630.36