Dynamic Spectrum Tuner by JET®. Shift Points/Firmness. Modified Ignition Curve. Recalibrated Air/Fuel Ratio. Designed for the performance enthusiast who wants total control of their vehicle's programming, the JET Dynamic Spectrum Tuner is a powerful tuning package. JET’s DST software provides you with the tools needed for precise performance tuning using your laptop or PC. Use of this software will give you the ability to modify virtually every aspect of the vehicle’s programming.
- Fuel parameters including power enrichment and volumetric efficiency
- Ignition tables including spark advance versus load, knock retard and more
- Transmission shift points, shift pressures, and TCC apply and release
- Diagnostic tables including fuel and air, ignition and emissions controls
- Speed calibration tables to correct speedometer and shift points
- Idle controls, fan temperature settings and torque management tables
- Raise or lower speed and rev limiters
- Disable factory diagnostic trouble codes
Stock programming from the vehicle is initially downloaded and saved to your PC using the supplied JET interface cable that connects to the vehicle’s diagnostic port. The stock programming can be reloaded to the computer at any time to return the vehicle’s ECU to its original state.
The comprehensive, easy to use software allows extensive modification to the vehicle’s software. This allows control of fuel and spark tables, speed and rev limiters, transmission functions, torque management tables and many other functions. Modifications are made using detailed table and graph views for easy and accurate parameter editing. Your modifications are saved as a new file and downloaded to the vehicle’s computer.
JET Performance Products, Inc. was started 45 years ago as an engine building and carburetor store specializing in Drag Racing applications. In 1985 Mike Jones, the company’s founder, sold it to its present owner Bryant Seller. The company, led by Seller, got the name 'JET Performance Products' and launched the first performance chips for General Motors applications. Continuing to be a leader in the tuning industry, JET provides a wide range of performance programmers, modules, chips, throttle bodies, accessories, as well as carburetors.