Jeep Trailer Hitches
- Cherokee Towing & Hitches
- CJ Towing & Hitches
- Comanche Towing & Hitches
- Commander Towing & Hitches
- Commando Towing & Hitches
- Compass Towing & Hitches
- DJ Towing & Hitches
- Gladiator Towing & Hitches
- Grand Cherokee Towing & Hitches
- J-Series Towing & Hitches
- Jeepster Towing & Hitches
- Liberty Towing & Hitches
- M151 Towing & Hitches
- Patriot Towing & Hitches
- Renegade Towing & Hitches
- Scrambler Towing & Hitches
- Wagoneer Towing & Hitches
- Wrangler Towing & Hitches
Jeep is a brand of the Chrysler Group known all over the world since World War II. The vehicles are tough and have superb off-road capabilities, allowing you to drive on all surfaces. These cars seem to be an excellent choice for people who like to travel, and if you are one of them, then you know that it is much easier to make journeys with a trailer behind you. The Jeep trailer hitch can help you take your 'home' with you wherever you go, but before getting a new accessory, you have to check the towing capacity of your auto.
When you know the real performance capabilities of your vehicle, you shouldn't worry anymore that you risk transmission damage or that an accident may happen on the road as the Jeep trailer hitches available on our website balance the load properly. We offer the parts crafted by the leading manufacturers in the automotive field, such as Hidden Hitch, Tow Ready, Curt, Wesbar, Rugged Ridge, KC HiLiTES, etc. By the way, these companies lay stress on the quality of the parts that you can see on our digital shelves. Just look at them and you won't leave our website empty-handed.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $244.11# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $92.62# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $229.57# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $288.14# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- Bulldog® Under-Bed GooseneckUnder-Bed Gooseneck by Bulldog®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll...
$173.55from $138.84 - $607.32# 928
- Westin® Trailer HitchesWestin's Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match...
$111.60from $89.28 - $170.35# 5049
- Reese® 5th Wheel5th Wheel by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...
$2.24from $1.79 - $1,601.10# 931
- Draw-Tite® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. Add a hitch receiver to the front of your truck. The receiver is handy for all sorts of accessories, from steps to winches to license plates and more.
$153.23from $122.58 - $204.39# 7154
- Rugged Ridge® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Rugged Ridge®. Now you can tow with your Wrangler or carry cargo on a rack outside in the rear with this Receiver Hitch With Cargo Rack. The 2" receiver hitch will handle up to a 2000 lb. trailer and the rack can...
$78.74from $62.99 - $225.99# 3681
- AMI® Hitch CoverHitch Cover by AMI®. These hitch receiver covers aren’t cheap cast plastic or stamped sheet metal. They’re CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
$18.70from $14.96 - $56.64# 3752
- Warn® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by Warn®. One of the simplest ways to mount your portable winch is with the Warn 2" front receiver. Installation is easy. The receiver mounts directly on most vehicle frames without drilling.
$239.29from $191.43 - $388.18# 2894
- # 1102696
- # 221068
- # 4289073
I had to take this hitch to a machine shop to get the side pieces squired up and the holes made a little bit bigger. When the side pieces are welded on, it draws in, especially the farther you get away from the squire bar the worse it is. Worked good after that but not an easy fix I could of done myself.
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 13408 - Class 3 Exposed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- Tow Ready® 20119 - Multi-Plug T-One Connector Assembly
- Rugged Ridge® 11580.51 - Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening with Wiring Harness
- Rugged Ridge® 11580.10 - Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening
- CURT® 56162 - 2 Wire T-Connector (with Powered)
- Pro Series® 51149 - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (500/5000 Weight Capacity, 750/7500 with Weight Distributing)
- Hidden Hitch® 127 - Class 3 / 4 Receiver Plus Ball Mount Kit for 2'' Recievers (2" Drop, 8-1/2" Length, 3/4" Rise, 7500/750 Weight Capacity)
- Pro Series® 118381 - T-One Connector
- CURT® 13182 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (5000/500 Weight Capacity)