Jeep Renegade Exhaust Systems
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"Good product but had the wrong exhaust shipped to me initially. The company corrected it and shipped the correct exhaust within 1 week. "
"Installed this exhaust on a 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon. Love the exhaust note. Gives the Jeep a sense of presence now. At low RPMs, it has a nice growl to it. Normal daily driving is not loud or annoying at all. If you get on the gas, you will hear the exhaust show up, and also during slow accelerations you feel a little grumble and it is great. Doesn't sound like you drive a 6.0 liter diesel but not a rice burner either."
"I installed the Corsa on my V8 Grand Cherokee 2012, it fits perfectly and it looks great. When you are driving it for your regular daily use, it's very quiet and sometimes you would think it's not there, but when you step on it, it gives a great sound. It also gives a great sound when you start your car. I didn't notice any increase in fuel efficiency by installing this product along with the Volant cold air intake, but it didn't decrease it either. I installed it in a friend's workshop, the items are of good quality, and it was really packed in a way which will keep it away from getting damaged. There were no problems in the installation, the instructions are clear, and all parts just fit perfectly. I had a perfect alignment and the exhaust tips didnâ€™t stick out, the new tips stick out as far as the stock tips. Please note that the back hook will have to be removed in order to install the new exhaust, this is clearly indicated in the instruction manual, and thereâ€™s no way you can install the new exhaust without removing the back hooks permanently. I would like to thank CARiD for their great service, I received the items in about 4 days from purchasing it, and this was international shipping, tracking system they have is great, you get to see where your items are. "
"Borla stainless steel exhaust system and some other Jeep stuff. Very happy."