- Cherokee Performance Fuel System Parts
- CJ Performance Fuel System Parts
- Comanche Performance Fuel System Parts
- Commander Performance Fuel System Parts
- Commando Performance Fuel System Parts
- Compass Performance Fuel System Parts
- DJ Performance Fuel System Parts
- Gladiator Performance Fuel System Parts
- Grand Cherokee Performance Fuel System Parts
- J-Series Performance Fuel System Parts
- Jeepster Performance Fuel System Parts
- Liberty Performance Fuel System Parts
The main function of any vehicle's fuel system is storing and supplying fuel to the cylinder chamber of the engine in order to generate energy. No doubt that the fuel system is a vitally important part of every vehicle. And your Jeep is no exception. Either gasoline or diesel, the fuel system consists of a number of parts, including a fuel tank, fuel pumps, filters, a carburetor or a fuel injector, necessary for the combustion process that produces energy. Supreme quality performance fuel systems are designed to allow your vehicle to gain horsepower.
Our team has prepared a wide selection of premium quality Jeep performance fuel systems. We carry a wide variety of products that are created by world-renowned aftermarket companies. Among our most acclaimed suppliers are Omix-Ada, MTS, Taylor, and many others. Cooperating with such famed brands, we ensure that all carburetors, fuel filters, fuel injectors, pumps, tanks, throttle bodies, etc. in our selection are made from quality materials. That is why these performance parts are sure to serve you long and well. So if you are in search of upscale products that will enhance the performance of your Jeep, then our virtual store is the right place for you to be.
- BBK® Power-Plus Series™ Twin Throttle BodyPower-Plus Series™ Twin Throttle Body by BBK Performance®. All BBK Performance Power Plus Series throttle bodies are CNC machined from high quality 356 aluminum castings to ensure perfect OEM quality and fit every time. Features...$199.99 - $549.99
- aFe® Silver Bullet Throttle Body SpacerSilver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer by aFe®. The aFe Torque Booster Tube is a great addition for your Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System. It replaces your stock air intake tube with a tube that is specially shaped for accelerated...$109.00 - $295.00
- BBK® High-Volume OEM Style Electric Fuel Pump KitHigh-Volume OEM Style Electric Fuel Pump Kit by BBK Performance®. Since the late eighties and the birth of the modern day fuel injected and computer controlled vehicles, BBK's team has been delivering the best performance and...$109.99 - $399.99
- Airaid® EconoAid™ Throttle Body SpacerEconoAid™ Throttle Body Spacer by Airaid®. The blades in the patented EconoAid™ Throttle Body Booster cause a spinning action of the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body. This turbulent airflow greatly...$29.99
- Taylor Cable® Throttle Body SpacerThrottle Body Spacer by Taylor Cable®. Helix Power Throttle Body Spacers increase airflow to improve cylinder filling, while the variable venturi aperture shape enhances turbulence for a more complete fuel burn. Computer designed...$68.40 - $166.73
- Omix-Ada® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Omix-Ada®. The fuel system is one of the most important systems on your Jeep not just because it needs fuel to run, but also because gasoline is a volatile substance and must be contained and transported from the...$5.61 - $123.58
- ZEX™ Nitrous SystemNitrous System by ZEX™. This innovative nitrous system’s Active Fuel Control™ adjusts fuel delivery with changes in nitrous bottle pressure, so your engine never runs too rich or too lean while spraying. In addition, the...$39.83 - $1,042.67
- Omix-Ada® Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Omix-Ada®. Fuel injectors spray pressurized fuel into the engine in response to commands from the engine control computer in an electronic fuel injection system. Fuel injectors can fail in a number of ways: Dirty...$42.84 - $164.82
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this product once, for...$215.55 - $482.85
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Performance PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance PartsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
Jeep Performance Fuel Systems Reviews
- Popular Performance Fuel System Parts Part Numbers
- AIRAID® 310-510 - PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer
- AIRAID® - PowerAid™ Throttle Body Spacer
- Omix-ADA® - Rubber Fuel Tank Filler Hose
- Omix-ADA® - Rubber Fuel Tank Vent Hose
- Drake Off Road® JP-190005-BLK - Fuel Cap
- MTS™ YJRVC-1 - Fuel Tank Vent Valve Grommet
- MTS™ EMSV-2 - Fuel Tank Vent Valve
- MTS™ TJFH-1 - Fuel Tank Filler Hose
- Crown® J5362090 - Fuel Tank Sending Unit
- Crown® 83502990 - Fuel Tank Sending Unit