Jeep Patriot Trailer Hitches
The Jeep Patriot has a stylish exterior design with an elevated ground clearance. Its performance on paved roads as well as rough tracks is equally good. It offers a quiet ride quality and competent handling. The jeep patriot has a strong suspension that enables easy maneuverability over sharp bends. Its cargo area is decent. However, a trailer would allow you to move bigger loads such as a boat or camping gear to your destination. For that, you need a trailer hitch to pull your trailer around. CARiD stocks trailer hitches from the most credible manufacturers. Brands such as CURT, HIDDEN HITCH and TOW READY among others have a well-established reputation for high quality production. They are designed by skilled engineers to ensure precise fitment for specific make and modes. Rest assured that you will you find a trailer hitch that fits your vehicle perfectly.
Jeep Patriot trailer hitches are available in different varieties. There are weight-carrying trailer hitches and weight-distribution hitches for small and medium hitches. Weight-bearing hitches transfer the total tongue weight onto the rear axle making it heavy and the front tires light. This affects steering and your dazzling headlamps inconvenience oncoming traffic. You need an equalizing hitch to transfer some of the weight to the front axle. Alternatively use a weight-distribution hitch, equipped with spring bars that transfer some load to the front axle. Trailer hitches are fully welded constructions designed to bolt right into your car in less than half an hour. No drilling action is necessary for the installation to take place. In addition, CARiD stocks accessories to help you set up the hitch properly including the correct balls and mounts, hitch covers, electrical connectors among others. Having a trailer hitch from CARiD allows you to relax knowing that your trailer is supported by the best hitch that money can buy.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$25.01from $20.01 - $266.00# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$51.68from $41.34 - $151.38# 932
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $87.26# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $212.56# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$46.53from $37.22 - $266.80# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$51.68from $41.34 - $665.14# 930
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $95.40# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- CURT® Yellow Powered Converter Wiring KitUniversal Yellow Powered Converter Wiring Kit by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your...
- CURT® Adjustable Tow Bar BracketsUniversal Adjustable Tow Bar Brackets by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier...
- CURT® Adjustable Tow Bar (With 2" Universal Brackets, 5000 lbs TC)Universal Powder Coat Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Universal Brackets 5000 lbs TC (19745) by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and...
- CURT® 3 Piece Multi-Fit Trailer HitchUniversal 3 Piece Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch (15511) by CURT®. These trailer hitches allow the use of equalizing hitches to transfer excess tongue weight to the front axle of the vehicle. You can also get a removable ball mount. This...
- CURT® 3 Piece Multi-Fit Trailer HitchUniversal 3 Piece Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch (15510) by CURT®. These trailer hitches allow the use of equalizing hitches to transfer excess tongue weight to the front axle of the vehicle. You can also get a removable ball mount. This...
Have the receiver hitch installed by a professional. The Jeep needs to be lifted up to work under the back end. I understand this is a 2 person job. The cost was about $90.00.
- Popular Patriot Part Numbers
- CURT® 122552 - Class 2 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Euro Insert With 2" Ball, 3500/300 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13548 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13081 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 75712 - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (525/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 87606 - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (525/3500 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56162 - 2 Wire T-Connector (with Powered)
- Reese® 44661 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (525/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Pro Series® 118552 - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected HD Module
- Pro Series® 51085 - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Jeep Patriot Models
- Patriot Base Trailer Hitches
- Patriot Latitude Trailer Hitches
- Patriot Latitude X Trailer Hitches
- Patriot Limited Trailer Hitches
- Patriot North Trailer Hitches
- Patriot North Edition Trailer Hitches
- Patriot Sport Trailer Hitches