The Jeep Patriot has a stylish exterior design with an elevated ground clearance. Its performance on paved roads as well as rough tracks is equally good. It offers a quiet ride quality and competent handling. The jeep patriot has a strong suspension that enables easy maneuverability over sharp bends. Its cargo area is decent. However, a trailer would allow you to move bigger loads such as a boat or camping gear to your destination. For that, you need a trailer hitch to pull your trailer around. CARiD stocks trailer hitches from the most credible manufacturers. Brands such as CURT, HIDDEN HITCH and TOW READY among others have a well-established reputation for high quality production. They are designed by skilled engineers to ensure precise fitment for specific make and modes. Rest assured that you will you find a trailer hitch that fits your vehicle perfectly.
Jeep Patriot trailer hitches are available in different varieties. There are weight-carrying trailer hitches and weight-distribution hitches for small and medium hitches. Weight-bearing hitches transfer the total tongue weight onto the rear axle making it heavy and the front tires light. This affects steering and your dazzling headlamps inconvenience oncoming traffic. You need an equalizing hitch to transfer some of the weight to the front axle. Alternatively use a weight-distribution hitch, equipped with spring bars that transfer some load to the front axle. Trailer hitches are fully welded constructions designed to bolt right into your car in less than half an hour. No drilling action is necessary for the installation to take place. In addition, CARiD stocks accessories to help you set up the hitch properly including the correct balls and mounts, hitch covers, electrical connectors among others. Having a trailer hitch from CARiD allows you to relax knowing that your trailer is supported by the best hitch that money can buy.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 5 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Draw-Tite® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.85$148.85
- Hidden Hitch® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $148.85$148.85
- Reese® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $157.19$157.19
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar BracketStarting at: $391.39$391.39
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Eurosport Daytona® - Mopar Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DefenderWorx® - Jeep Style Green Hitch CoverStarting at: $59.70$59.70
- Tow Ready® - ModuLite® T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected HD ModuleStarting at: $61.53$61.53
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Jeep LogoStarting at: $24.93$24.93
Posted by Susan L.
"Great hitch, price and shipping time!!! Hubby didn't have time to install it himself so took it to a garage nearby - they had no trouble, fit perfectly!"