Jeep Patriot Trailer Hitches
The Jeep Patriot has a stylish exterior design with an elevated ground clearance. Its performance on paved roads as well as rough tracks is equally good. It offers a quiet ride quality and competent handling. The jeep patriot has a strong suspension that enables easy maneuverability over sharp bends. Its cargo area is decent. However, a trailer would allow you to move bigger loads such as a boat or camping gear to your destination. For that, you need a trailer hitch to pull your trailer around. CARiD stocks trailer hitches from the most credible manufacturers. Brands such as CURT, HIDDEN HITCH and TOW READY among others have a well-established reputation for high quality production. They are designed by skilled engineers to ensure precise fitment for specific make and modes. Rest assured that you will you find a trailer hitch that fits your vehicle perfectly.
Jeep Patriot trailer hitches are available in different varieties. There are weight-carrying trailer hitches and weight-distribution hitches for small and medium hitches. Weight-bearing hitches transfer the total tongue weight onto the rear axle making it heavy and the front tires light. This affects steering and your dazzling headlamps inconvenience oncoming traffic. You need an equalizing hitch to transfer some of the weight to the front axle. Alternatively use a weight-distribution hitch, equipped with spring bars that transfer some load to the front axle. Trailer hitches are fully welded constructions designed to bolt right into your car in less than half an hour. No drilling action is necessary for the installation to take place. In addition, CARiD stocks accessories to help you set up the hitch properly including the correct balls and mounts, hitch covers, electrical connectors among others. Having a trailer hitch from CARiD allows you to relax knowing that your trailer is supported by the best hitch that money can buy.
| Posted by Ed | (Richmond, CA)
Have the receiver hitch installed by a professional. The Jeep needs to be lifted up to work under the back end. I understand this is a 2 person job. The cost was about $90.00.
- Popular Patriot Part Numbers
- CURT® 122552 - Class 2 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Euro Insert with 2" Ball, 3500/300 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13548 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13081 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- Draw-Tite® 75712 - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (525/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 87606 - Class 3 / 4 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (525/3500 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56162 - 2 Wire T-Connector
- Reese® 44661 - Class 3 / 4 Professional Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (525/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Pro Series® 118552 - ModuLite™ T-One Connector Assembly with Upgraded Circuit Protected HD Module
- Pro Series® 51085 - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (350/3500 Weight Capacity)
- Jeep Patriot Models
- Patriot Base Trailer Hitches
- Patriot Latitude Trailer Hitches
- Patriot Latitude X Trailer Hitches
- Patriot Limited Trailer Hitches
- Patriot North Trailer Hitches
- Patriot North Edition Trailer Hitches
- Patriot Sport Trailer Hitches