Your Patriot is able to drive you to work or the store in comfort but it really shows you what it can do when you leave the paved roads behind and escape civilization for some time away. That means that you probably do it as often as you can find the time so you’re familiar with the uncomfortable problem of having your interior full of the things you need to take with you. Thankfully, that problem no longer needs to exist because we have a range of Jeep Patriot roof cargo carriers!
We have everything you need to find the solution that best suits your typical journey and the cargo you need to take with you so that you can make your trips more comfortable. We have a range of different types including the general box carrier that allows you to carry equipment and other things that you don’t like having in the interior or the more specialized equipment that makes transporting things like bikes and kayaks much easier. We have everything at great prices so that you can make your journeys more comfortable without having to spend a fortune!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 4 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - WB401 Kayak Saddle CarrierStarting at: $224.10$224.10
- SportRack® - Skyline Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
- Thule® - Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierStarting at: $530.95$530.95
- Rola® - Airfoil Roof Top Cargo CarrierStarting at: $254.44$254.44
- Yakima® - WB400 Kayak J-Cradle CarrierStarting at: $224.10$224.10
- SportRack® - Kayak Saddle CarrierStarting at: $80.13$80.13
- Thule® - Quest Roof Cargo BagStarting at: $80.95$80.95
- Rola® - Roof Rack Starting at: $261.70$261.70
- Yakima® - Mako Saddles Kayak RackStarting at: $53.10$53.10
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxStarting at: $131.25$131.25
Posted by Edward F.
"Works exactly how I wanted. The fairing was needed to stop wind buffering."
Posted by Daniel S.
"I damaged factory roof rack and since Chrysler's problems, you can't get accessories any longer, guess it pays to pay your bills. But, this one is excellent. Very good quality, strange locking system, but effective."
Posted by John C.
"This is by far the best roof rack I ever purchased, and I know Rhino makes as far superior product than most of the racks out there and they stand behind everything they sell."
Posted by Ernest J D.
"I recently purchased the ROLA 59102 for carrying camping supplies across the northwest. I have a jeep and needed something to haul firewood, tents, etc and this did the job. For remote car camp sites, this keeps your gear free of dust and water."