The modern Jeep is beginning to look more like a Sports Utility Vehicle than the rugged off roader of the past. The Jeep Patriot, for instance, is fitted with a navigation system, Bluetooth technology, a real time system featuring weather, current gas prices, traffic updates and sports. Still, the Jeep retains its off road capabilities and is the vehicle of choice to handle all weather situations such as snow, rocky terrain and sand. However, in spite of such revolutionary enhancements the Patriot still requires cannot give impressive performance without an aftermarket Jeep Patriot exhaust system. CARiD has the finest quality of custom Jeep Patriot exhaust Systems. A custom exhaust is needed to replace the stock exhaust system, which creates high pressure within the system, thereby slowing down the exhaust gas evacuation. Consequently, the engine cannot perform to its maximum potential since it does not have access to enough clean air to allow production of power.
Jeep Patriot exhaust systems change all that. They create a low pressure environment that allows the fast evacuation of exhaust gases and rapid inflow of oxygen. This rapid inflow and outflow process gives the engine the power it needs to produce increased horse power and torque. In addition, the sound produced by this aftermarket exhaust systems is revolutionary. It produces a deep throaty reverberation synonymous to that of a race car. Moreover you get to enjoy greater fuel economies due to a better performing engine. Jeep Patriot aftermarket exhaust systems are made of stainless steel. You know that the first purchase is your last purchase because it does not succumb to corrosion or rust. CARiD sells exhaust units from Borla, Flowmaster, MagnaFlow, Gibson, RBP and more, all of which can be custom made to fit any model from the Jeep Patriot series. Take advantage of the availability of Jeep Patriot exhaust systems and spruce up your vehicle’s performance.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow®. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing. These premium line exhaust systems for diesels with particulate filters include mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing, 100% stainless steel mufflers, optional muffler...Built In Stainless Steel For DurabilityTuned, Powerful Exhaust Sound$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Swept Side™ Exhaust SystemSwept Side™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car™ Exhaust System by Gibson®. Straight Out The Back Exit. Let the engine in your muscle car breathe and make it sound like a real muscle car with an American Muscle Car Aluminized Steel Cat-Back Exhaust. The...CNC mandrel bent exhaust tubingImproved performance$222.79 - $1,189.18
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Exhaust SystemsUltra Flo™ Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System by DynoMax®. Exit Configuration: Single. Exhaust Material: Stainless Steel. Clamp Type: Band. Exit Location: Angle Exit. Muffler Count: 1. Tip Material: Polished Stainless Steel....Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueUltra Flo Welded muffler will give your car a deep performance tone$186.95 - $848.09
- PaceSetter® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated ManifoldDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. CARB Compliant: No. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Stainless Steel. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement of original equipment and utilize...Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement for original equipmentManufactured using mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for a low restriction tubular manifold design$213.80 - $363.18
- Borla® Crate MufflerStainless Steel Crate Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Body Material: Stainless Steel. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Body Height: 4.35". Muffler Body Width: 9.1". Muffler Body Shape: Oval. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...Made of High Quality Stainless SteelAvailable in various sizes and sound levels$220.99 - $255.99
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo™ Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...Unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in horsepower and torqueEngineered to give your car a deep performance tone$67.30 - $224.64
- aFe® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by aFe®. This stylish exhaust tip will be the finishing touch for any exhaust system. Made of the finest stainless steel, it's available in a highly polished finish or powder coated wrinkle black. Each features the aFe...$55.00 - $595.00
- DynoMax® Tail PipeTail Pipe by DynoMax®. With their great selection of exhaust pipes and accessories, DynoMax will provide you with everything necessary to complete the exhaust job. Every component is manufactured from quality materials and utilizes...Designed to ensure unrestricted exhaust flowDirect fit – no modifications needed to install$16.70 - $225.68
- DynoMax® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by DynoMax®. These clamp-on stainless steel exhaust tips come in a variety of styles and sizes to make it easy for you to bolt on a custom look. Available in single or double-wall, high-grade 304 stainless steel...304 Stainless Steel construction for longevity and corrosion resistanceMirror Polished for a show-like shine$22.10 - $69.50
- Pypes Performance Exhaust® Universal TipsUniversal Tips by Pypes Performance Exhaust®. Finish off your Muscle car exhaust with the tip that fits the best. Each Tip is polished stainless steel and designed to look great for the life of your Muscle car.304 Polished stainlessEnsures excellent corrosion resistance$34.48 - $204.98
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust®. Today’s exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or...Made from first-rate materialsEnsures outstanding durability$6.16 - $73.13
- AP Exhaust® HD Stack PipesHD Stack Pipes by AP Exhaust®. Today’s fleets of medium and heavy duty trucks along with school buses are older and require more maintenance at a higher frequency due to age and mileage. Whether local delivery or long haul...Curved, Angle Cut, Slant Cut, Bull HornSpecialty Stacks$6.74 - $458.06
- Stainless Works® 304 SS Pipe304 SS Dual Center Section Pipe, 3" by Stainless Works®. Tubing Diameter: 3". Connection Point: Factory Connect. Crossover Style: X-Pipe. CARB Compliant: Yes. This superior product is made from high-grade stainless steel to ensure...Designed to meet strict quality standardsCarefully crafted from first-rate stainless steel$42.30 - $670.50
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$42.40 - $46.36
Jeep Patriot Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2011 Jeep Patriot