- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down...$50.25 - $78.38
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...Tape-On Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$31.30 - $151.16
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- Rugged Ridge® Tape-On Window DeflectorsTape-On Window Deflectors by Rugged Ridge®. Let the fresh air in and keep the rain out with this window visors from Rugged Ridge. These visors feature a durable scratch resistant 2mm thick acrylic and a low profile design for a...Allows fresh air ventilation when raining without interior or vehicle occupants getting wetReduces wind noise$20.99 - $78.99
- ProMaxx® Tape-On Window DeflectorsWindow Deflectors by ProMaxx®. Depending on your vehicle, these deflectors are available in 2-piece and 4-piece sets. ProMaxx Window Deflectors offer a stylish design that looks great on any vehicle. Rain or shine, you can get...Designed to minimize wind noise and interior cabin heatAllow fresh air to get into and out of the cab$52.43 - $131.99
- WeatherTech® Stone and Bug DeflectorStone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...$59.95
- AVS® Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldBugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™Hood Shield. The Bugflector...$53.92 - $62.01
- Wade® Platinum Bug ShieldPlatinum Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Platinum Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The Platinum Bug...Application specific design for looks and perfect fitProtects paint and windshield from rock chips$26.38 - $85.70
- Stampede® Vigilante Premium Hood ProtectorVigilante Premium Hood Protector by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line shields are designed and manufactured with an aerodynamic reverse flip for superior deflection providing full hood and front fender...Quick & Easy to InstallReduce Wind Noise$23.18 - $151.16
- Lund® Interceptor Bug DeflectorInterceptor Bug Deflector by Lund®. True to its name, the Interceptor comes between bugs, stones, and airborne debris trying to reach your hood, fenders and windshield and stops them in their tracks or diverts them to float over...$96.99 - $112.99
- Rugged Ridge® Hood Bug DeflectorHood Bug Deflector Rugged Ridge®. Protect the leading edge of your hood from rocks and stones and reduce bug splatter on your windshield with this Hood Bug Deflector. It's made of shatter resistant smoked acrylic, for long term...$52.99 - $78.99
- ProMaxx® Bug ShieldBug Shield by ProMaxx®. This sleek, low-profile bug shield from Promaxx with smooth flowing lines hugging the contours of your vehicle’s hood is sure to fortify your front-end protection. By efficiently “re-routing ” the...Designed for ultimate hood and windshield protectionRedirects airflow for efficient deflection$65.69 - $116.69
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorSunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. The deflector color is Dark Smoke. Backed by 3-Year...$59.95
Your Liberty is able to take you to almost any destination you can think of without any fuss, so you probably find yourself driving it a lot more often than you might have expected. Of course, this makes it important to make sure you have the right accessories, because they can both improve and protect the vehicle in a range of ways. We have everything you need to get the features you’re looking for, including a range of Jeep Liberty wind deflectors to keep your interior safe from rain!
As important as the right features is the right quality, which is why we have some of the most trusted brands in the industry like AVS, Putco, and more, so you know you’re going to be able to rely on them for a long time to come. Once you have your new set of wind deflectors installed, you will be able to continue driving with the window down even when it’s raining, because they will keep the water away from the open window so you and your interior remain dry. We even have the right prices to ensure you get the value for money you deserve!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Custom Car Cover$359.00 - $405.00
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box$322.65 - $357.75
Jeep Liberty Wind Deflectors Reviews
2005 Jeep Liberty