- Cherokee Performance Ignition Systems
- CJ Performance Ignition Systems
- Comanche Performance Ignition Systems
- Commander Performance Ignition Systems
- Commando Performance Ignition Systems
- Compass Performance Ignition Systems
- DJ Performance Ignition Systems
- Gladiator Performance Ignition Systems
- Grand Cherokee Performance Ignition Systems
- J-Series Performance Ignition Systems
- Jeepster Performance Ignition Systems
- Liberty Performance Ignition Systems
The ignition system of any vehicle provides the spark needed to ignite the fuel/air mixture and start the combustion process. The ignition system of your vehicle should be tuned perfectly in order to deliver the right temperature, current and spark duration necessary for your Jeep to start easily and run perfectly no matter what. There are several types of ignition systems, including breaker point or electronic distributor ignition systems, distributorless and Coil-On-Plug ignition systems. Standard components of any ignition system are distributors, electronic control modules, spark plugs, ignition coils, etc. In order to improve the towing capacity of your vehicle or meet the needs of a more robust engine, you should upgrade your ignition system with high energy ignition system parts.
If you need supreme quality Jeep performance ignition systems that can enhance the power potential of your vehicle, then you have come to the right place. Our online store is beyond the competition when it comes to performance parts of uncompromised durability and functionality. In our vast assortment, you will find performance distributors, spark plugs, ignition coils and ignition boxes manufactured by the most trusted aftermarket companies in the industry. All the products available in our store come to you courtesy of such famed brands as Bosch, Pulstar, Crown, Taylor, E3, etc. As a result, you can be sure of premium quality of every product available on our virtual shelves.
- E3® Spark PlugSpark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...$5.95 - $9.99
- Pulstar® PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugPlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response and...$14.95 - $179.40
- Bosch® Platinum Spark PlugPlatinum Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts, smoother...$2.91 - $9.82
- Taylor Cable® 8mm High Energy Custom Fit Wire Set8mm High Energy Custom Fit Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These wires are a top choice for either street or race applications. Each wire is cut to length and terminated with Taylor’s low-profile silicone Proboot with vibration-proof...$23.23 - $42.99
- MSD® DistributorDistributor by MSD®.$234.95 - $484.95
- Accel® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Accel®. Accel Heavy-Duty Caps offer superior protection from arc-thru and crossfire. Features hi-performance 60,000 volt alkyd compound, stress-relieved at molding to ensure stability.$15.27 - $48.93
- Taylor Cable® Distributor CapDistributor Cap by Taylor Cable®. Periodic replacement of your distributor cap and rotor will keep your car running at peak efficiency. They should both be replaced at the same time.$13.37 - $23.13
- Taylor Cable® 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These plug wires are the top choice of racers and street enthusiasts for their high performance at an affordable price. With two layers of 100% silicone jacketing and silicone...$24.73 - $140.71
- Bosch® OE Fine Wire Spark PlugOE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original...$3.90 - $17.59
- Bosch® Platinum Ir Fusion™ Spark PlugPlatinum Ir Fusion™ Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 4. If you want the best for your engine, try Platinum Ir Fusion spark plugs. Their fused iridium and platinum center electrode with exclusive surface air gap firing technology...$8.97 - $9.73
- Blue Streak® Premium™ Street Performance WirePremium™ Street Performance Wire by Blue Streak®. Made with the same premium materials and the same high standards used for manufacturing wires for winning NASCAR teams, the Premium Street Performance Wire Set is guaranteed to...$29.30 - $70.56
- Bosch® Super Plus Spark PlugSuper Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved...$2.16 - $14.09
- Taylor Cable® ThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire SetThunderVolt Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy spark and RFI/EMI suppression.$31.91 - $195.90
- Accel® Super Stock High Vibrational CoilSuper Stock High Vibrational Coil by Accel®. Accel's Super Stock coils are high-performance replacements for OE canister style coils. Improves starting, idle, throttle response and top RPM power. Works with OE ignitions and...$57.09
- Accel® Super Tune-Up KitSuper Tune-Up Kit by Accel®. Everything you need to Super Tune Up your truck, van, or Jeep engine! The kits includes a high performance cap and rotor. A set of 8mm Extreme 9000 Spiral Core wires. This kit also includes the ACCEL...$59.13 - $181.09
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsThe Benefits of a Performance Ignition DistributorSince their inception at the start of the 20th century, motor vehicles with gasoline burning engines have needed a precise way to deliver an electrical spark to each of the engine's cylinders. (Note that diesel engines do not rely on an electrical spark to ignite the fuel-air mixture.) For much of the past 100 years, the spark has been delivered by the ignition distributor. The distributor is always mechanically linked or timed to the engine's rotation so that the spark is sent at the exact moment it is needed.
- Performance PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Performance PartsUnderstanding The Different Types Of Spark PlugsSince the dawn of the automobile, spark plugs have been an integral part of gasoline engines because they conduct the electrical energy from a vehicle’s ignition system needed to finalize the combustion process. After the gas/air mixture has been fully compressed inside the cylinder head, spark plugs serve a miniature bolt of lightning to create an explosion which pushes a piston downward.