Jeep Compass Roof Racks & Cargo Carriers
Your Compass is comfortable enough to make even the longest journeys easy and it has the ability to take you to nearly any destination you can think of. That means that it’s perfect for your lifestyle and there’s nothing better than getting away from it all and up into the wilderness to your favorite vacation spot. However, there is a downside to these trips and that is that you quickly run out of room for everything you need. Thankfully, our range of Jeep Compass roof racks are the perfect way to get some more room without changing the way you drive.
We have everything you need to make your journeys easier by taking things out of the interior of the vehicle and putting them securely on the roof out of your way. Our range of roof cargo carriers includes specialized carriers designed to take specific equipment like bikes or kayaks as well as more generalized equipment that can take the things you normally have to put in the interior like luggage or dirty shoes. We have all the parts you need to get the right set up and they cost much less than you would imagine!
- Thule®Stacker Kayak Carrierfrom $159.95
- Yakima®LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basketfrom $279.00
- Rhino-Rack®Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $107.10
- SportRack®Cargo Bagfrom $31.50
- Thule®Hydro-Glide Kayak Rackfrom $109.95
- Yakima®MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basketfrom $379.00
- Rhino-Rack®Master-Fit Cargo Boxfrom $449.10
- SportRack®Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rackfrom $93.24
| Posted by Ernest J | (Fort Leonard Wood, MO)
I recently purchased the ROLA 59102 for carrying camping supplies across the northwest. I have a jeep and needed something to haul firewood, tents, etc and this did the job. For remote car camp sites, this keeps your gear free of dust and water.
- Jeep Compass Models
- Compass Base Roof Racks
- Compass Latitude Roof Racks
- Compass Limited Roof Racks
- Compass North Roof Racks
- Compass North Edition Roof Racks
- Compass Sport Roof Racks