Jeep Compass Parts
The debut of restyled versions of the Jeep Compass was held in 2011. The Compass is positioned as a versatile crossover. The exterior design of the vehicle is made in the style of the company's flagship Grand Cherokee. Updated front fenders, grille, and headlights give the new Jeep Compass a stylish and more aggressive look. The basic version of this Jeep has17-inch wheels, while the Limited version - 18-inch wheels. The changes in the interior design of the new model touched the dashboard and steering column. The Compass comes with a CD-player, DVD-changer, cruise control, climate control, and many other features that add convenience and comfort.
CARiD.com is the right place to buy any repair parts for the Jeep Compass. We have everything you may need gathered in one place and offered at the lowest prices. If you depend on your vehicle and want it to serve for years, you can choose quality replacement parts at CARiD to restore its performance. You should not worry about the reliability of the products as CARiD offers premium parts from world-renowned brands, which sometimes are even better that OE.
- Walker®Quiet-Flow™ Muffler Assemblyfrom $104.71
- Dorman®Camshaft Position Sensor Connectorfrom $25.45
- Fel-Pro®Conversion Gasket Setfrom $36.69
- Victor Reinz®Cylinder Head Bolt Setfrom $26.49
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly, Rearfrom $67.17
- MOOG®Front Lower Ball Jointfrom $30.60
- Mevotech®Control Armfrom $28.02
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Jeep Compass repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Jeep Compass, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Jeep Compass Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Jeep Compass Fuel Delivery
- Jeep Compass A/C and Heating
- Jeep Compass Exhaust Parts
- Jeep Compass Engine Cooling
- Jeep Compass Starting & Charging
- Jeep Compass Ignition Parts
- Jeep Compass Electrical Parts
- Jeep Compass Engine Parts
- Jeep Compass Transmission Parts
- Jeep Compass Driveline & Axles
- Jeep Compass Steering Parts
- Jeep Compass Suspension Parts
- Jeep Compass Brake Parts
- Jeep Compass Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Jeep Compass Performance Engine Cooling
- Jeep Compass Performance Engine Parts
- Jeep Compass Performance Ignition Systems
| Posted by Martin | (Millville, NJ)
It took 10 min to put the filter in.