SUV drivers all have one in thing in common: at least one time or another, their floors get dirty. Whether it’s because of extra cargo or escapades to the park, something always seems to happen. Don’t stress: CARiD offers a full line of Jeep Compass Floor Mats dedicated to the cause. Our selection of Jeep Compass Mats is brought to you by elite names like WeatherTech®, Lloyd®, and Nifty™, so you never have to worry about quality. We have Jeep Compass Floor Mats for all, so take your pick! Jeep Compass Rubber Mats, Carpet Mats, Floor Liners, and Custom Embroidered Jeep Compass Mats are all available, so choose the set that’s right for you. Jeep Compass WeatherTech® Mats offer intense protection against rain, spills, and stains while Jeep Compass Lloyd® Mats unveil a luxurious touch along with unreal style and comfort. But there’s plenty more waiting for your discovery. Click on your Model Year above for the upgrade in security and class no driver should be without!
- WeatherTech® DigitalFit Molded Floor LinersDigitalFit Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech. The WeatherTech DigitalFit Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces...$59.95 - $1,000.00
- Husky Liners® WeatherBeater Floor LinersWeatherBeater Floor Liners by Husky Liners. These snugly fitting floor liners provide perfect protection for vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works perfectly...$56.95 - $179.95
- Lund® Catch-All Floor MatsCatch-All Floor Mats by Lund. These innovative, carpet surface protective liners eliminate all crevices that can trap dirt and moisture. They provide full floor protection, with the OEM color matched textile surface providing the...$14.95 - $158.44
- Lund® Catch-All Xtreme Floor MatsCatch-All Xtreme Floor Mats by Lund. These mats eliminate all crevices that can trap dirt and moisture. They are made in Xynet Thermoplastic, which combines excellent protective properties with good looks and a nice tactile feel to...$14.95 - $151.54
- Aries® StyleGuard Floor LinersStyleGuard Floor Liners by Aries. Aries StyleGuard floor liners with patented OmniGrip fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key features: a...$49.95 - $169.90
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Floor LinersAll Terrain Floor Liners by Rugged Ridge. Available for 1st, 2nd rows & in cargo area, in black, gray and tan colors to match your interior (for selected applications).$39.99 - $210.99
- Outland Automotive® All Terrain Floor LinersAll Terrain Floor Liners by Outland Automotive. Protect your carpet with the best fitting, most effective cargo liner you can buy. This liner is precision engineered to exactly fit the contours of your floor, with high perimeter...$44.08 - $187.63
- Intro-Tech® Diamond Plate Floor MatsAutomotive Diamond Plate Floor Mats by Intro-Tech. Add the brilliant look of the Intro-Tech automotive diamond plate floor mat to your interior. Custom shaped mat ensures a perfect fit for your vehicle. It's made from simulated...$40.00 - $104.00
- Novline® Floor LinersFloor Liners Set by Novline. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Novline will last a lifetime. It will...$59.99 - $209.99
- WeatherTech® Cargo LinerCargo Liners by WeatherTech. Providing complete cargo area protection, WeatherTech cargo liners are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior, protecting...$89.95 - $299.00
- Husky Liners® Classic Style Cargo LinerClassic Style Cargo Liner by Husky Liners. The cargo liner follows the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that holds dirt and spills in place. The classic no-slip diamond pattern keeps cargo in place. Patented SPiN...$89.95 - $126.95
- Lund® Cargo-Logic Cargo LinerCargo-Logic Cargo Liners by Lund. When you want effective, affordable, and easy to maintain carpet protection for your cargo area, look no further than the Cargo-Logic Cargo Liner. Its heavy-duty thermoplastic liner will protect the...$14.95 - $139.68
- Lund® Catch-All Xtreme Cargo LinerCatch-All Xtreme Cargo Liners by Lund. When you need maximum carpet protection for your cargo area but want sleek good looks and texture that will complement your interior theres only one choice: Catch-All Xtreme Cargo Liners....$14.95 - $127.39
- MaxLiner® MaxTray Cargo LinerMaxTray Cargo Liner by MaxLiner. This heavy-duty cargo liner is exactly measured to perfectly fit your vehicle, following the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that effectively traps dirt and spills away from your OEM...$53.99 - $98.99
- Aries® StyleGuard Cargo LinerStyleGuard Cargo Liner by Aries. Aries StyleGuard floor liners with patented OmniGrip fibers are the new wave in automotive interior, distinguishing themselves from all other floor liners and floor mats by three key features: a...$89.95 - $129.95
Guides & Articles
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Floor MatsVinyl vs. Carpet | How to Choose the Perfect Floor Mat?Floor mats and floor liners can do a lot to boost the luxury, utility, and sportiness of your vehicle's interior image. They are one of the first things passengers' eyes will fall on when entering your vehicle. That makes the floor mats you select worth careful consideration when it comes to factors such as feel under your feet, tolerance to spills, overall floor coverage, and colors. We've created this article to discuss how the different mat materials compare in those categories.
- Floor MatsWhat Are My Choices For Floor Mat Logos?Floor mats are one of the first things the eyes of your passengers fall on when entering your vehicle. Most of your vehicle’s interior looks the same as any other car or truck at first glance, but a custom logo floor mat will stand out – and it will do it for pennies on the dollar compared to costs of other interior modifications. Why? The mind is used to seeing only one solid color on 99% of automobile floors, so a unique logo or message in that very spot will capture and hold the attention of your passengers. For you, the driver, a custom logo of your choice serves as a constant reminder of what’s important or precious to you.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.
- Floor MatsWhat Are Differences Between Floor Mats And Floor Liners?Have you taken a close look at the existing floor mats in your vehicle lately? Odds are if they came as standard equipment, they’ve become more worn, stained, and full of ground-in dirt than you think. Factory floor mats typically consist of a thin layer of lightweight carpeting bonded to a thin layer of polymer type material that blocks water from getting through. Not a great formula for protection, and not the type of construction that is guaranteed to last the length of time you own your vehicle.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Floor MatsWhat Makes a Good Floor Liner?Floor liners are perhaps the most useful and time and money saving accessories you can buy for your vehicle. They make it easier to keep your vehicle clean, and they actually pay for themselves by keeping the original vehicle floor in as-new condition. Molded liners cover both the floor and a couple of inches of the walls of the foot wells, leaving no crevices where dirt and moisture can be trapped.
- Floor MatsLloyd Carpet Mats: Luxe vs. UltimatLloyd Ultimats have provided a luxury look and feel to hundreds of thousands of vehicles. So why has Lloyd Mats introduced the Luxe mats? Can they really be better and more good-looking than the Ultimats? The material in both Ultimats and Luxe mats is treated to resist stains and spills, and they are very easy to clean in spite of the deep pilings and luxury feel.
Jeep Compass Floor Mats Reviews
2007 Jeep Compass