The Jeep Compass is a four-door compact crossover sport utility vehicle that has been produced and marketed in North America since 2006. The concept car with the same name had two doors though. It also used an all-wheel drive configuration and a 3.7L V6 engine, while the Compass itself used the whole array of I4 engines only, all smaller than 3.7L in displacement, and was the first Jeep to utilize FWD. The USA-marketed model is equipped with a 2.4L I4 gasoline engine putting out 172 hp. A 2.0L I4 engine was installed on the Compass Sport. The new 2014 Jeep Compass features an inline-four engine teamed with a five-speed manual transmission.
We carry a large range of Jeep Compass starting and charging parts from prominent aftermarket manufacturers. Willing to meet the needs of even the most demanding customer, our experts provide products that feature top quality and a reasonable price. All starting and charging components are specially made for your Compass using refined quality materials. With repair parts from our store, you'll get your Jeep Compass back on the road!
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...$26.36 - $493.59
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$38.69 - $1,144.49
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...$28.46 - $402.21
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryEnjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most common causes of battery failure....$125.31 - $181.82
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$35.35 - $997.06
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.33 - $255.33
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$55.82 - $122.74
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50982) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; High Speed; Chrysler 318-440.$407.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50981) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Hight Torque; Chrysler 318-440.$305.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50953) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Chevy; Ideal For Blown Engines Or Engines Using A Magneto; 25 Percent More Cranking Speed.$428.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50952) by MSD®. High Speed APS™ Starter; Chevy V8; 153/168 Tooth; For Magnetos/Alcohol.$354.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50951) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Chevy V8; 168 Tooth; Staggered Mount.$336.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (5095) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Chevy V8; 153/168 Tooth; Straight Bolt Pattern.$275.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (5094) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; Jeep Inline 232-258.$305.95
- MSD® StarterUniversal Starter (50922) by MSD®. APS™ Starter; For Use w/Ford 351M; 429 And 460.$407.95
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Auto Repair PartsServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Auto Repair PartsHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$37.53 - $45.90
- Popular Compass Part Numbers
- Jeep Compass Models
- Compass Base Starting & Charging
- Compass Latitude Starting & Charging
- Compass Limited Starting & Charging
- Compass Limited Premium Starting & Charging
- Compass North Starting & Charging
- Compass North Edition Starting & Charging
- Compass Sport Starting & Charging