The Jeep Compass is a four-door compact crossover sport utility vehicle that has been produced and marketed in North America since 2006. The concept car with the same name had two doors though. It also used an all-wheel drive configuration and a 3.7L V6 engine, while the Compass itself used the whole array of I4 engines only, all smaller than 3.7L in displacement, and was the first Jeep to utilize FWD. The USA-marketed model is equipped with a 2.4L I4 gasoline engine putting out 172 hp. A 2.0L I4 engine was installed on the Compass Sport. The new 2014 Jeep Compass features an inline-four engine teamed with a five-speed manual transmission.
We carry a large range of Jeep Compass starting and charging parts from prominent aftermarket manufacturers. Willing to meet the needs of even the most demanding customer, our experts provide products that feature top quality and a reasonable price. All starting and charging components are specially made for your Compass using refined quality materials. With repair parts from our store, you'll get your Jeep Compass back on the road!
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryRedTop™ Starting Car Battery by Optima®. Enjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the...Strong starting current burstUp to two times longer battery life$125.47 - $169.72
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $355.03
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$46.91 - $1,293.45
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$56.38 - $123.98
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$31.73 - $698.33
- Crown® StarterStarter by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$100.17 - $210.50
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...High-voltage tested armature and field coils to ensure reliable performancePremium copper terminals to ensure a clean source of electrical current$40.51 - $289.81
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.33 - $332.66
- USA Industries® Remanufactured Starter MotorRemanufactured Starter by USA Industries®. This premium product is engineered with attention to detail to ensure reliable engine starting. Made from premium materials for outstanding quality and worry-free performance. This USA...Designed to provide optimum engine startingMade from superior materials$18.00 - $262.79
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards$42.86 - $1,126.83
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy®. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry,...Features a refined designPatented winding technology$29.38 - $567.94
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...Bearing 100% tested to OE standards and repacked with OEM grade lubricantStator Insulation tested to 600 volts$29.32 - $591.96
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...$25.92 - $456.93
- USA Industries® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by USA Industries®. This premium product is designed to properly provide power to electronic components of your vehicle when it is running. This alternator by USA Industries is designed to fit like the...Designed to provide power to your vehicle's electrical systemMade from premium materials$24.69 - $189.89
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper$42.40 - $46.36
Jeep Compass Starting & Charging Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango