- (20)Complete SystemsJeep Commander
- (63)HeadersJeep Commander
- (54)Catalytic ConvertersJeep Commander
- (173)MufflersJeep Commander
- (1)Exhaust StacksJeep Commander
- (138)Exhaust TipsJeep Commander
- (145)Exhaust PipesJeep Commander
- (107)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsJeep Commander
- (104)Emission ControlJeep Commander
- (46)Performance ChipsJeep Commander
The Jeep has been the vehicle of choice for many a military establishment. The reason for this has been simple: versatility and durability. These qualities notwithstanding, Jeeps still have great potential for performance improvement. A Jeep Commander - fresh from the factory lines and good as it is - is hampered by a restrictive stock exhaust system. Factory issued exhaust systems are unable to competently clear the exhaust gases that accumulate in the cylinders. This inefficiency with which stock exhaust systems expel exhaust gases is tantamount to choking your Jeep. The Jeep cannot unleash the explosive power locked up in its engine due to lack of a free passageway for oxygen to fill up the cylinders. The only way for the Commander to act like the one in charge is by installing an aftermarket Jeep Commander Exhaust System. CARiD has different Jeep Commander exhaust systems from various brands, giving you a vast selection to pick from.
Aftermarket Jeep Commander Exhaust systems facilitate the rapid expulsion of exhaust gases from the cylinders, thereby allowing clean air unfettered access to the cylinders. This aids in the power generation, allowing the vehicle to achieve its top performance within a very short period. Availability of more horsepower and torque improvements leads to further gains in fuel consumption especially at cruising speeds. Additionally, the vehicle produces a deep throttling sound, a testament of the power embedded in the engine. However this enormous power and great sound is of no importance if the exhaust system rusts in a matter of months or a few years, as happens with many cheap exhausts flooding the market. The Jeep Commander exhaust systems at CARiD are made of stainless steel and do not suffer corrosion. You can be sure that you won’t be replacing your unit anytime soon.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of the...$71.08 - $373.93
- MagnaFlow® Exhaust SystemsExhaust Systems by MagnaFlow. Muffler Sound: MODERATE. 4" Tubing.$202.60 - $3,904.65
- Gibson® Swept Side Exhaust SystemSwept Side Exhaust System by Gibson. Get increased horsepower and torque in the rpm range where you need it most, with this Swept Side Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Gibson exhaust system makes maximum low end power, which is best...$233.91 - $763.90
- Gibson® Exhaust SystemAmerican Muscle Car Exhaust System by Gibson. Straight Out The Back Exit.$222.79 - $1,189.18
- MBRP® XP Series Dual Exhaust SystemXP Series Dual Exhaust System by MBRP. The XP series exhausts from MBRP is for the no-compromise enthusiast who insists on a rugged system that can take whatever the road throws at it and last. Constructed entirely of...$214.99 - $994.99
- aFe® Mach Force XP Exhaust SystemMach Force XP Exhaust System by aFe. Get increased exhaust flow, more horsepower and torque, improved performance and lower exhaust gas temperatures with the aFe Mach Force XP Exhaust System. aFe dyno tests every system for maximum...$345.00 - $4,495.00
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded Exhaust SystemUltra Flo Welded Exhaust System by DynoMax. This Manifold-Back exhaust system includes pipes, clamps, tip, instructions, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that will give you more power and torque and maintain a deep throaty tone while...$138.75 - $776.03
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or no...$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...$79.39 - $1,095.80
- DynoMax® Race Series Bullet MufflerRace Series Bullet Muffler by DynoMax. This dyno tested and track proven muffler features unrestricted, straight-through design for maximum horsepower and CRF Technology for sound reduction. Its 100% welded construction ensures long...$20.03 - $77.90
- DynoMax® Super Turbo MufflerSuper Turbo Muffler by DynoMax. Get improved exhaust flow and reduced back pressure for better performance, and a mellow tone without annoying interior resonance, with this Super Turbo Muffler. Its patented flow directors and large...$48.86 - $162.49
- DynoMax® Ultra Flo Welded MufflerThis muffler-back exhaust system includes pipe, clamps, tip, and Ultra Flo Welded muffler that features unrestricted, straight-through design for a dyno-proven increase in power and maintains a deep throaty tone while absorbing...$66.15 - $230.24
- DynoMax® VT MufflerVT Muffler by DynoMax. The revolutionary DynoMax VT performance muffler will give your vehicle a deep, throaty sound and eliminate drone while increasing exhaust flow and horsepower. It is built using the exclusive DynoMax Valve...$94.15 - $253.65
- DynoMax® Exhaust TipExhaust Tip by DynoMax. These clamp-on stainless steel exhaust tips come in a variety of styles and sizes to make it easy for you to bolt on a custom look. Available in single or double-wall, high-grade 304 stainless steel...$17.46 - $70.96
- AP Exhaust® Xlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust TipXlerator Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip by AP Exhaust. Todays exhaust performance market continues to cover a broad spectrum of vehicles. The unique nature of this market is that a product demand is not based on vehicle age or use but...$6.16 - $73.13
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads$31.56 - $45.41
Jeep Commander Performance Exhaust Systems Reviews
2006 Jeep Commander