Your Commander is comfortable enough to drive all day and it has the ability to take you to almost any destination you can think of so it’s a vehicle that you spend a lot of time in. That means that it needs to be running at its best and perhaps even better than when it was first built so you’re looking for the right upgrades. Well, look no further because we have everything you need including the Jeep Commander brakes, pads and rotors which are not only important but also great value!
While your standard brakes work well they don’t work as well as they could and they usually cost more to maintain because they’re not the best that money can buy so aftermarket brakes are a great improvement. We have everything you need so that you can slightly improve them from the standard brake system so that you save money on future maintenance or so that you can stop your beast from high speeds in emergency situations. You want the best quality so you’ll be glad to know that we have brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC to ensure that you’re getting the best!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 5 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Low Frequency Noise DamperStarting at: $20.31$20.31
- PBR® - 4WD Super Brake Pad SetStarting at: $65.19$65.19
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $156.11$156.11
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $64.26$64.26
- Crown® - Brake HoseStarting at: $37.17$37.17
- Mopar® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $79.15$79.15
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $78.96$78.96
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.43$65.43
- Hawk® - Light Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $80.82$80.82
- Top Stop® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $31.52$31.52
Posted by Luis M.
"After reading the reviews on this set, I decided to buy it because of the rust on my rotors. It definitely looks better than the factory rotors! I can give the product 5 stars out of 5 for performance. The price is great, so I must say I definitely recommend the product!"