When we are safe and there is no immediate danger around us, we tend to take it for granted. Although we know about the less-pleasant possibilities, we prefer to think that everything will work out for the best. But safety is something that should never ever be taken for granted. That is because it can never be completely guaranteed or ensured. Drivers, in particular, know how true that statement really is. The only thing that a responsible Jeep CJ owner can do is fit his or her vehicle with parts that would make the road as risk-free as possible. One product that can assist in this are the Jeep CJ LED tail lights.
Although LED light bulbs have been invented relatively recently, they have already replaced the dim incandescent bulbs as the top automotive lighting solution. LED tail lights have been expertly designed by the most qualified engineers to light up a whole 0,2 seconds faster than the incandescent bulbs do. This relatively short period of time is enough to put over twenty feet of extra distance between you and the vehicle behind you. So, why not equip your car with Jeep CJ LED tail lights, and boost your safety on the road? Visit CARiD.com and find the perfect tail lights for your Jeep CJ.
- Anzo® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Anzo®, 1 Pair. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these...$42.07 - $899.25
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.13 - $386.10
- Anzo® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Anzo®. Tired of your dull factory tail lights and feel a strong need to upgrade the rear of your car with something really special? Featuring far more brightness and endurance than stock bulbs, these stunning LED...$42.07 - $899.25
- Rugged Ridge® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Rugged Ridge®. Give your Jeep a unique look and increase your driving safety at the same time, just be replacing your dim factory tail lights with these super bright LED tail lights. They're direct replacements...$35.99 - $290.99
- Omix-Ada® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Omix-Ada®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't endanger yourself and your passengers by...$18.56 - $257.34
- Goodmark® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Goodmark®. The combination of red lenses and shiny bezels make tail lights stand out and catch the eye. To make sure the tail lights on your classic or muscle car look their best, replace those...$6.95 - $292.01
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Purple Bulb7443 Purple Bulb (7443P) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$4.65
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Red LED Bulb7443 Red LED Bulb (7443LED-RD) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$7.57
- PlasmaGlow® 7443 Green Bulb7443 Green Bulb (7443G) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$4.65
- PlasmaGlow® 3157 Xenon White Monster LED Bulb3157 Xenon White Monster LED Bulb (3157LED-WH30) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$21.28
- PlasmaGlow® 3157 Clear Bulb3157 Clear Bulb (3157CLEAR) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$4.50
- PlasmaGlow® 3156 Xenon Orange Bulb3156 Xenon Orange Bulb (3156XEN-OR) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$10.10
- PlasmaGlow® 3156 Red Bulb3156 Red Bulb (3156-RD) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$5.42
- PlasmaGlow® 3156 Purple Bulb3156 Purple Bulb (3156-PU) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$5.42
- PlasmaGlow® 1157 Amber LED Bulbs1157 Amber LED Bulbs (1157LED-AM) by PlasmaGlow®. This bulb can be added to a PlasmaGlow LED Strobe Kit. The LED Strobe Controller can handle up to 2000 LEDs.$23.27
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Automotive LightingLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$89.45 - $194.59
- Related Jeep CJ Pages
- Popular CJ Part Numbers
- Rugged Ridge® 12403.84 - Replacement LED Tail Lights
- Omix-ADA® 12403.01 - Replacement Driver Side Round Tail Light
- Omix-ADA® 12403.02 - Replacement Passenger Side Round Tail Light
- Omix-ADA® 12403.04 - Replacement Passenger Side Tail Light
- Omix-ADA® 12403.05 - Replacement Driver Side Tail Light
- Omix-ADA® 12403.06 - Replacement Passenger Side Tail Light
- Omix-ADA® 12403.07 - Replacement Driver Side Tail Light
- Omix-ADA® 12403.08 - Replacement Passenger Side Tail Light
- Crown® 5457197C - Driver Side Tail Light Assembly
- Jeep CJ Models
- CJ3 Tail Lights
- CJ5 Base Tail Lights
- CJ5 Golden Eagle Tail Lights
- CJ5 Laredo Tail Lights
- CJ5 Limited Tail Lights
- CJ5 Renegade Tail Lights
- CJ5A Tail Lights
- CJ6 Tail Lights
- CJ6A Tail Lights
- CJ7 Base Tail Lights
- CJ7 Golden Eagle Tail Lights
- CJ7 Golden Hawk Tail Lights
- CJ7 Laredo Tail Lights
- CJ7 Limited Tail Lights
- CJ7 Renegade Tail Lights