The Jeep CJ’s reputation as an off roader vehicle is unparalleled. There are few vehicles indeed that can stand the ravages of the jungle to match this vehicle. For many years it has been the choice of military establishments the world over. However, despite its many accomplishments in the past, it remains limited in power due to restrictions within its air filters. The stock exhaust systems that come with every Jeep are limited in terms of efficiency. They are unable to allow the free flow of exhaust gases in a proficient manner thus inhibiting the performance of the Jeep engine. A stock exhaust system on your Jeep means settling for a mediocre performance on the highway akin to a cheetah running at the pace of a tortoise. However with the installation of a custom Jeep CJ Exhaust System from CARiD, this problem becomes an issue of the past.
The Jeep CJ exhaust system creates a low pressure environment allowing evacuation of all exhaust gases within the engine and creating sufficient space for fresh air to flow in. This aftermarket unit facilitates significant increase in engine power of up to 10%. Add to this the head turning roar produced by this system. Still, the aftermarket exhaust system can be customized to produce the sound that you are most comfortable with, whether a deep throaty reverberation or a less booming resonance. Jeep CJ Exhaust Systems are made from high quality stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion. It is a one off expense guaranteed to serve you for a lifetime. Jeep CJ exhaust systems are a game changer. Emancipate your off-roader from all mediocrity by installing an aftermarket Jeep CJ exhaust systems today.
- Flowmaster® Pipe KitUniversal Scavenger X-Pipe Kit by Flowmaster®. The Patented D-Port design of the Scavenger X-Pipe Kit creates a low-pressure area where the exhaust pulse from one pipe helps pull the next exhaust pulse from the other pipe out of...$71.08 - $373.93
- Borla® Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemStainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust tubes are custom tuned to...Throatier Exhaust NoteHorsepower and Torque Increased by 7 – 10%$315.99 - $3,535.99
- Borla® Touring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust SystemTouring™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System by Borla®, MILD GROWL SOUND. When you want the best performing, best sounding, and highest quality exhaust system, you want Borla. Borla straight-through mufflers and mandrel-bent exhaust...$315.99 - $1,833.99
- Borla® Exhaust SystemExhaust System by Borla®. This unique system allows you to adjust your level of sound and power, from quiet and restrictive to louder and free flowing. It features a patented Borla straight-through muffler and mandrel bent pipes...A selection of block-off plates allows you to adjust exhaust flowPlate with larger hole for increased power and a more aggressive exhaust note$315.99 - $3,340.99
- Borla® Stainless Steel HeaderStainless Steel Header by Borla®. Not compatible with power steering. 304 stainless steel for long life. Connects to the factory mid-pipe. Mandrel-bent for smooth curves. Million Mile warranty.$659.99 - $1,249.99
- Flowtech® Performance Long Tube HeaderPerformance Long Tube Header by Flowtech®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Flowtech Exhausts will...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureConstructed of .060 cold roll flash mild steel tubing$146.95 - $1,009.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Fenderwell Performance HeaderCompetition Fenderwell Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will...Fenderwell Exit DesignDesigned for easy, trouble-free fit$228.95 - $453.95
- Hooker® Competition™ Performance HeaderCompetition Performance Header by Hooker®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will last a...Tuned-length primary tubes for street performanceMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$217.95 - $571.95
- Sanderson Headers® Header SetHeader Set by Sanderson Headers®. Includes: Header Bolt Set, Collector Reducers. Primary Tube Diameter: 1-1/2". Collector Diameter: 2-1/2". Weight: 17 lbs. Mid-Length Header Style. Comes with all hardware necessary for installation.$203.18 - $377.99
- PaceSetter® Exhaust Headerby PaceSetter®. Mild Steel Tubing. Manufactured using mandrel-bent, 16-gauge mild steel tubing and port-matched, CNC-machined, 3/8"-thick head flanges. They are designed for the best combination of ease of installation, fit and...Mandrel-Bent 16 Gauge Mild Steel TubingTubes Enter Collector In Proper Firing$136.20 - $554.40
- Hedman Hedders® Elite Ultra-Duty Street HeadersElite Ultra-Duty Street Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Hedman's ELITE Hedders are the best you can buy. They have thicker flanges. stronger wall tubing and a thermal coating that withstand full-throttle thrashing and torturous towing.Made of High Quality MaterialsIdeal for Heavy Duty Applications$373.85 - $731.52
- Hedman Hedders® Standard Duty Black MAXX Coated HeadersStandard Duty Black MAXX Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. 1 Pair. Includes Bolts/Studs, Gaskets, Reducers. Header made from Steel. The standard-duty Black Maxx™ Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable,...Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$436.76 - $578.90
- Hedman Hedders® Standard Duty HTC Coated HeadersStandard Duty HTC Coated Headers by Hedman Hedders®. The standard-duty Hedman Hedders come from the factory with an extremely durable, protective ceramic-metallic coating. Hedman Hedders, pioneered the use of ceramic-metallic...Made of High Quality MaterialsBuilt to Last$174.05 - $846.63
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your cat needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with little or...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$202.84 - $1,748.68
- MagnaFlow® Direct Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. If your car needs replacement, install one that will get you through the smog check and give you more horsepower. This converter will directly replace the factory unit, with...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreases exhaust flow compared to original factory converter$79.39 - $1,095.80
Guides & Articles
- Performance Exhaust SystemsHere's A "Tip": Exhaust Tips Are An Easy Way To Dress Up Your TailpipePerformance exhaust systems give you improvements in power output, sound levels, and appearance, all in one package. But let's face it: not everyone has the spare change to buy and bolt up one of these kits. So you soldier on with what you have. And that may be a tired-looking exhaust system that is still functional. You've spent all day washing and waxing the vehicle's paint and chrome to perfection, but no degree of elbow grease will make that tailpipe look better.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre Headers Worth The Performance Improvement?Engines have often been compared to air pumps, because the engine that’s most efficient in terms of economy and power is the one that can get air in and out of its cylinders the easiest. That’s why most performance modifications like conical air filters, cold air intake systems, headers, and cat-back exhaust systems are aimed at making the intake and exhaust systems less restrictive. These parts increase the flow of air into the engine and ease the flow of exhaust gas out of the engine. Among these components, headers may be the most difficult to install. In this article, we’ll discuss what headers do, their different types, and how much performance they can add to your car.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsAre X-pipes and H-pipes Better Than Straight Pipes on Dual Exhaust Systems?You may be wondering why so many aftermarket performance exhaust system manufacturers are offering dual exhaust systems connected by "H-pipe" or "X-pipe" sections. After all, aren't two separate pipes, or so-called "true duals", the best for performance? The answer is no, but to understand why we have to examine how a typical internal combustion engine works.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsPower, Sound, Looks | Can I Have It All With a Cat-Back Exhaust System?It's an age-old question that many have asked. Will an aftermarket exhaust be worth the expense? While they definitely can be, an important question to ask yourself is do you care more about the deeper sound they’re designed to produce, or the added performance gained from being less restrictive? As car enthusiasts, we’ve become accustomed to associating the sound of a car with its exhaust. After all, doesn’t everyone have a childhood memory or two of a car and the particular sound it made?
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.