The CJ can get you to almost any destination you can think of and it draws attention while doing it so you want to make sure that it looks as good as it possibly can every time you drive it. Obviously this is a difficult task but we have a range of visual upgrades that will make it much easier to keep your CJ looking perfect so that it’s making the right statements to all who see it. Best of all they cost much less than you’re probably expecting!
It’s important to target the right areas with visual upgrades and one of the most important areas is the exterior which is why our Jeep CJ body kits are a fantastic option. It doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for a way to slightly improve the look of your vehicle or whether you’re looking to completely transform it into an extension of your personality because we have the right parts to do it all. Once you have the right combination of parts you’ll know that it’s drawing the right attention everywhere you go so you’ll be even more excited to drive it!
- Xenon® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles the wheel well. Molded...$20.26 - $1,334.47
- Rugged Ridge® Pocket Style Fender Flare KitPocket Style Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, Black. Replace your worn, damaged or missing factory fender flares with quality replacements from Rugged Ridge. Each flare is made from virtually indestructible thermoplastic, UV...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$227.99
- Rugged Ridge® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flare Kit by Rugged Ridge®, ABS Plastic. All Terrain fender flare features a high clearance design to accommodate larger off-road tires; not only creating an authentic rugged look but also making them the perfect...Protects the body from stone chips and debrisOriginal equipment design$74.99 - $570.99
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out Fender FlaresCut-Out Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your vehicle extra clearance. Want to have extended tire coverage while...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$189.99 - $559.99
- Poison Spyder Customs® DeFender Rear Fender FlaresDeFender Rear Fender Flares by Poison Spyder Customs®. DeFender™ Flares are designed to match Poison Spyder's front DeFenders™. These weld-on DeFender™ Flares may be added to your existing Poison Spyder Crusher Corners or...Formed of 3/16" plateCNC laser cutting and precision brake-forming$249.99 - $359.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Tubular Fender FlaresXRC Tubular Fender Flares by Smittybilt®. These tubular fenders and flares will provide increased room for tire travel and give your Jeep a rugged, minimalist, extreme rock crawler look. The more substantial tubular design delivers...$145.99 - $439.99
- Outland Automotive® All Terrain Fender FlaresAll Terrain Fender Flares by Outland Automotive®. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional...Custom designed for each vehicleEasy to install$241.18 - $316.91
- Outland Automotive® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Outland Automotive®. If you own a truck or SUV, you need Outland Accessories. Outland features a full line of Truck / SUV Tube Steps, Bull Bars, All Terrain Floor Liners, Consoles and other functional accessories...Custom designed for each vehicleEasy to install$220.44 - $316.91
- MCE® Generation II Black Fender FlaresGeneration II Black Fender Flares by MCE®. These fenders are constructed of extremely durable MCE-Spec TPO material and provide 3", 4.5", 6" of tire coverage. These patented fenders are drastically unlike any other fenders on the...Constructed from High-Tensile MCE-Spec TPO MaterialUV Radiation and Extreme Cold Weather$369.00 - $710.00
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4™ Element™ DoorsHighRock 4x4™ Element™ Doors by Bestop®. Ready for adventure? HighRock 4x4 Element Doors are safari-style tube doors that provide fantastic on-trail visibility, protection, and enough options to match your vehicle and your style.$152.42 - $381.14
- Bestop® Lower Fabric Half-Door SetLower Fabric Half-Door Set by Bestop®. Half Doors put you in touch with the great outdoors without exposing yourself to gravel, grit and puddle splash. These doors are sold in pairs and feature solid, sure-latching handles.Perfect when you want some protection but not the complete enclosure of a full doorIncludes a pair of lower half-doors with paddle handle kits$179.99 - $209.99
- Rugged Ridge® Frame CoverFrame Cover by Rugged Ridge®. Personalize and customize your Jeep with attractive chrome, stainless steel or black trim parts from Rugged Ridge. Trim parts that shine or are in a contrasting color will make your Jeep stand out from...Unique appearanceProvides protection for vulnerable areas$53.99 - $80.99
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- Xenon® Flat Style 5" Rear Passenger Side Fender Flare (8263)Flat Style 5" Rear Passenger Side Fender Flare (8263) by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$84.45
- Xenon® Flat Style 5" Rear Driver Side Fender Flare (8264)Flat Style 5" Rear Driver Side Fender Flare (8264) by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$84.45
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Jeep CJ Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1986 Jeep CJ