Your Jeep Cherokee is a powerful and reliable vehicle. If it's time to refresh its look or simply make it more stylish and unique, CARiD offers you to install an aftermarket spoiler to the rear of your vehicle. Aftermarket Jeep Cherokee spoilers are available in the variety of shapes, colors, and styles, to make your SUV stand out from the rest. Each of these devices can not only play an important role for the appearance of your Cherokee, but also can greatly improve your day-to-day driving experience. At high speed, the rear of your SUV can become unstable, but a spoiler can push the rear wheels down, providing more traction with the road.
Take your pick from custom-designed Jeep Cherokee rear spoilers, rear lip spoilers, universal rear wings, and so much more. Each and every Jeep Cherokee spoiler provides an exact OEM fit and can be painted to match your vehicles color. What's more, all spoiler come with everything needed for simple installation, including clear instructions, so you can attach this device to your SUV easily yourself. Click on your sub model and year above to begin the transformation of your beloved Jeep Cherokee!
- EGR 715244 Winglet Spoilers (715244)Winglet Spoilers by EGR. EGR Spoilers are custom designed for each vehicle and incorporate integrated styling. Made from High Grade ABS all EGR Spoilers are airflow tested to ensure premium quality. Spoiler are ready to be painted,...$162.00
- RI 01-JECHE97CFML Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler with Light (01-JECHE97CFML)Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler with Light by RI. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler with Light. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is...$142.80
- RI 01-JECHE97CFML2 Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (01-JECHE97CFML2)Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler by RI. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This spoiler is made from the finest...$130.90
Guides & Articles
- SpoilersHow Easy Is It To Install a Spoiler Myself?Rear spoilers are one of the flashiest yet cost-effective exterior additions you can make to your ride. The right spoiler will transform a plain-Jane family car into a sports sedan, and upgrade a sporty car into a one-of-a-kind race machine.
- SpoilersWill Adding a Spoiler Make My Car More Aerodynamic?A simple way to answer this question would be with a "yes". However, the science of properly managing airflow to create beneficial automotive aerodynamics is, quite literally, more complicated than meets the eye. The word "aerodynamics" brings to mind visions of a vehicle in a wind tunnel with a smoke wand illustrating how smoothly air flows over it. But true automobile aerodynamics involves a detailed study of how the motion of air interacts with all areas of an automobile. One term that gets the most attention is "coefficient of drag" (Cd), which is an overall measurement of a shape's resistance to airflow.
- SpoilersWhy Should I Order My Spoiler Already Painted?When you've finally decided on the right rear spoiler or wing for your vehicle, it can't arrive quickly enough. Then, you want it to be ready for installation as soon as possible so you can begin enjoying the benefits of it. Because we understand this, we offer the option of ordering spoilers pre-painted by our manufacturers before shipping. Based on customer feedback and experiences relayed to us, we strongly recommend you consider choosing this option, for these very good reasons:
- SpoilersWhat Kind of Spoiler is Right for You?The function of a rear spoiler is to control the flow of air streaming over a vehicle and properly manage it when it reaches the rear where turbulence is most likely to form. A correctly designed spoiler will counteract the lifting forces that most cars experience when speeds get high, and it will enhance rear grip by keeping a vehicle's rear end planted firmly against the road - without causing excess drag.