- (1)Off-Road Front BumpersJeep Cherokee
- Off-Road Rear BumpersJeep Cherokee
- (46)Off-Road Bumper AccessoriesOff-road Style and Practicality
- (255)WinchesJeep Cherokee
- (748)Off-Road LightsJeep Cherokee
- Fender FlaresJeep Cherokee
- (30)Running BoardsJeep Cherokee
- (15)Skid PlatesJeep Cherokee
- (1,200)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
It is a widely known fact that Jeep has always made some of the best off-road vehicles. The Cherokee SUV is one of the better products made by Jeep and it still remains one of the most popular off-road vehicles today. Its relatively compact dimensions make it easy to negotiate tight trails, shuffle in rush-hour traffic, and perform parallel-parking. You’ll see a lot of Cherokees around town that have been modified with the different off-roading upgrades such as the bigger tires, lifted suspensions, grille guards, and rugged tube bumpers, all of which make it look wicked awesome.
At CARiD you’ll find plenty of aftermarket upgrades that will not only make your Cherokee look like a beast, but will also provide with extra functions and beef-up the overall performance. To easily grab the attention of onlookers and provide your vehicle with extra protection, just dive in into our Jeep Cherokee off-road bumpers section where you’ll find a selection of thick 3” front/rear tube bumpers by Rugged Ridge manufactured exclusively for your Jeep. With the Rugged Ridge’s tube bumpers you will be able to haul down the road and not be concerned with the appearance of small rock chips thanks to the use of powder-coated heavy-duty steel.
- ARB® Deluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardDeluxe Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by ARB.$887.30 - $1,985.50
- Smittybilt® XRC Full Width Front HD Winch BumperXRC Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper by Smittybilt.$449.99
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD Winch BumperFull Width Front HD Winch Bumper by TrailReady.$1,024.92 - $1,899.00
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille GuardFull Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Grille Guard by TrailReady.$1,294.92 - $2,299.00
- TrailReady® Full Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner GuardFull Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Pre-Runner Guard by TrailReady.$1,186.92 - $2,099.00
- Rugged Ridge® 3" Tube Bumpers3" Tube Bumpers by Rugged Ridge. A Tube Bumper will give your Jeep solid protection and robust good looks, and this one is available in several finishes and configurations. All have welds that are ground smooth for perfect...$140.99 - $713.99
- OR-Fab® Front BumperFront Bumper by OR-Fab. OR-Fab's steel plate bumpers are handcrafted in the U.S.A. and are constructed from quality 3/16" steel plate to provide superior body protection. They use high tech, precision lasers to cut out the bumpers,...$401.61 - $1,117.07
- Smittybilt® XRC Full Width Rear HD Bumper with HitchXRC Full Width Rear HD Bumper with Hitch by Smittybilt.$449.99
- Smittybilt® XRC Full Width Rear HD Bumper with Hitch And Tire CarrierXRC Full Width Rear HD Bumper with Hitch And Tire Carrier by Smittybilt.$749.99
- OR-Fab® HD Rear BumperHD Rear Bumper by OR-Fab. OR-Fab use high tech, precision lasers to cut out the bumpers, and meticulously form them into shape using CNC Press Brakes. Finally the bumpers are hand welded and ground for the utmost quality, before...$536.75 - $731.87
- OR-Fab® Rock Slider Rear BumperRock Slider Rear Bumper by OR-Fab. OR-Fab's Rock Slider rear bumper is designed to closely hug the contours of the vehicle, giving it the appearance of a custom-made bumper that looks great, yet provides extreme protection for rear...$378.09 - $573.52
- Warrior Front BumperFront Bumper by Warrior. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with mounting...$83.20 - $1,507.25
- Warrior Rear BumperRear Bumper by Warrior. It's made of heavy-duty steel that's powder coated in a black finish. The welds that are ground smooth for perfect appearance and to prevent rust, and it has welded end caps. This bumper comes with mounting...$83.20 - $1,507.25
- Bestop® HighRock 4x4 High-Access Front BumperHighRock 4x4 High-Access Front Bumper by Bestop. The High Access Front Bumper is designed for ultimate clearance for off road adventures. Tough, winch-ready construction makes it suitable for any adventure or misadventure you get into.$20.96 - $528.42
- OR-Fab® Fuel Adapter Kit For Non Lip Gas CanisterThis heavy-duty steel adapter kit comes with the brackets and hardware necessary to attach a non-lip style fuel can to any of our OR-Fab spare tire carriers.$89.70 - $90.58
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Yakima® FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks$168.75 - $193.05
Jeep Cherokee Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
1997 Jeep Cherokee