The Jeep Cherokee comprises five generations which slightly differed in body design. The production of this model started in 1974 and still goes on. The first-generation Jeep Cherokee or SJ was a full-size SUV built in two- and four-door wagon body styles. It used one I6 and three V8 engine options and had two transmission options, including a four-speed manual and three-speed automatic. The second-generation (1984-2001) Cherokee or XJ was a two- or four-door compact SUV, as well as the Jeep Cherokee KJ or Liberty (2001-2006) and the fourth-generation Cherokee KK or Liberty (2007-2012). The last-generation Jeep Cherokee (KL) has been produced since 2013 as a mid-size crossover SUV built in a five-door wagon configuration. It uses a 2.4L I4 engine mated to a nine-speed automatic transmission as standard.
Our website offers a large selection of Jeep Cherokee starting and charging parts that come from aftermarket brands known worldwide. We can easily meet the needs of any demanding buyer as our team offers an unsurpassed combination of great quality and price. All the starting and charging parts are produced by trusted aftermarket companies just for your Jeep Cherokee utilizing the finest quality materials. That means you will easily keep your Cherokee ready to go, anytime.
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...$26.36 - $493.59
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...$38.69 - $1,144.49
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...$28.46 - $402.21
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryEnjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most common causes of battery failure....$125.31 - $181.82
- MSD® StarterStarter by MSD® Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent...$267.95 - $382.95
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...$161.53 - $248.74
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...$21.39 - $278.09
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...$35.35 - $997.06
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...$39.33 - $255.33
- Exide® Edge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle...$148.02 - $177.03
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...$55.82 - $122.74
- World Source One® StarterStarter by World Source One®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time and gas...$67.76 - $222.60
- Standard® Fuel Injection Cold Start Valve ConnectorFuel Injection Cold Start Valve Connector (S-697) by Standard®. 2 Terminals Female Connector. Finish: Black. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.10
- Standard® Fuel Injection Cold Start Valve ConnectorFuel Injection Cold Start Valve Connector (SK25) by Standard®. 2 Terminals Female Connector. Finish: Black. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$15.07
- Standard® Starter DriveStarter Drive by Standard®. 8 Blade Terminals Connector. OE # 1107652, 1107652, 653, 1107664, 1107670, 1107675, 677, 1107686, 688. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$14.23
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Auto Repair PartsServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Auto Repair PartsHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
- Jeep Cherokee Models
- Cherokee Base Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Briarwood Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Chief Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Classic Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Country Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Laredo Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Latitude Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Limited Starting & Charging
- Cherokee North Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Pioneer Starting & Charging
- Cherokee S Starting & Charging
- Cherokee SE Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Sport Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Trailhawk Starting & Charging
- Cherokee Wide Track Starting & Charging