Your Cherokee has the ability to take you to almost any destination you can think of which means that it’s the perfect vehicle for any lifestyle. That means that you need to keep it running at its best but there is only so much that you can achieve by servicing and cleaning it so you need the right performance upgrades. Thankfully, we have a wide range of them to suit your vehicle so you get the best performance at the best price and one of the easiest starting points is the Jeep Cherokee air intake.
Your engine runs on a combination of fuel and air which means that your air intake is a vitally important part of the way your vehicle runs. We have a wide range of them like the cold air intake which will give your engine cooler air that is easier to burn or the short ram intake which removes restrictions so that your engine gets a higher volume of air. Because we have the different types you can find the right performance to suit your driving style and we have them at great prices so that you won’t have to spend a fortune!
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemStage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield and a smoothly contoured, less...$225.00 - $950.00
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube smoothes that...$169.99 - $534.99
- Injen® PF Series Air Intake SystemPF Series Air Intake System by Injen®. The PF Series Air Intake System is made for high performance cars, trucks and SUVs. It features a larger air filter and a larger diameter air intake tube to meet the airflow demands of the...$19.95 - $437.00
- HPS® Short Ram Air Intake with Heat ShieldShort Ram Air Intake with Heat Shield by HPS®. Makes for more power throughout your vehicle's full RPM range utilizing mandrel-bent piping and K&N washable/reusable high flowing air filter, while for the maximum cooling effect, a...$150.10 - $261.25
- AEM® Brute Force Air Intake SystemBrute Force Air Intake System by AEM®. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to develop even more...$162.99 - $474.99
- K&N® 33 Series Panel Air Filter33 Series Air Filter by K&N®. A K&N 33 series OE replacement air filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration. These washable and reusable panel air filters are easy to install because they fit directly into the...$34.99 - $92.99
- VOLANT® CAI Kit without AirboxCool Air Intake Kit without Airbox by Volant®. This air intake system will bring an increased flow of cooler air to your engine, resulting in more horsepower and fuel mileage. It replaces your stock airbox and air intake tube with...$182.36 - $291.61
- aFe® Pro Dry S Air FilterPro Dry S Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro DRY S is the perfect combination of performance, protection and convenience. When you want increased airflow with superior filtration, but ease of maintenance is a high priority, look no...$49.95 - $919.84
- Airaid® Air FilterAir Filter by Airaid®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow and provides better air filtration than the...$19.90 - $183.90
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to 50,000...$28.99 - $356.99
- GREEN FILTER® Factory Replacement Air FilterFactory Replacement Air Filter by Green Filter®. Replace your factory air cleaner filter element with a Green Filter oiled-cotton filter and never buy another filter as long as you own your vehicle. Enjoy superior flow and finer...$25.55 - $115.31
- aFe® Pro 5R Air FilterPro 5R Air Filter by aFe®. The Pro 5R air filter provides increased airflow to your engine without sacrificing filtration ability. The increased airflow allows your engine to make more power, and have better throttle response and...$46.95 - $199.95
- AIRAID® QuickFit™ Intake SystemQuickFit™ Air Intake System by AIRAID®. This is an inexpensive, easy to install air intake system that will increase airflow to your engine and improve performance. It eliminates the restrictive factory air box lid and air...$179.90 - $357.90
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter (E-1100) by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$47.99
- K&N® E Series Round Air FilterE Series Round Air Filter by K&N®. K&N E Series round automotive air filters are designed to replace your restricted factory air filter for additional horsepower and performance. These filters are washable, reusable and last up to...Improves engine airflowIncreases horsepower and acceleration$48.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance PartsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Performance PartsWhy does my car have a plastic intake manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Performance PartsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterMost aftermarket air filters are constructed from multiple layers of cotton gauze, which are sandwiched between wire mesh that is formed into pleats. The layers of oiled cotton fibers are able to trap dirt particles that are even smaller than the holes in the filter media. The airflow stays consistent between cleanings, for optimal combustion.
- Centric® C-Tek™ Drilled and Slotted Rotor$39.20 - $40.51
- Walker® Universal Fit Catalytic Converter$106.43 - $146.53
Jeep Cherokee Performance Air Intake Systems Reviews
- Related Jeep Cherokee Pages
- Jeep Cherokee Models
- Cherokee Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Briarwood Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Chief Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Classic Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Country Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Laredo Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Latitude Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Limited Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee North Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Pioneer Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee S Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee SE Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Sport Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Trailhawk Performance Air Intake Systems
- Cherokee Wide Track Performance Air Intake Systems